asottishbloke question

As above, can I please ask why the the thread I posted in has been removed please?

The thread with the title hukd remains bias as long!

A valid reason would be nice if you don't mind.

6 Comments

its not been removed - its been spammed

Banned

Why is it bias?

You'll not win, don't pick a fight with any of the mods.
The code of conduct is there, has been for years and is constantly being evolved.
Alas, it's about as worthless as a premier league footballer's contract open to so much in interpretation it hurts!
Trolling, spam filter avoidance, don't click spam click report, it's never gonna be followed or interpreted perfectly.
Seems best to pick a popular poster on here, adopt them as your leader, join a clique, go with the majority and you'll be fine

Edit: above i meant swear filter, not spam filter, apologies
Edited by: "boydent999" 24th Oct 2010

Banned

boydent999

You'll not win, don't pick a fight with any of the mods.The code of … You'll not win, don't pick a fight with any of the mods.The code of conduct is there, has been for years and is constantly being evolved.Alas, it's about as worthless as a premier league footballer's contract open to so much in interpretation it hurts!Trolling, spam filter avoidance, don't click spam click report, it's never gonna be followed or interpreted perfectly.Seems best to pick a popular poster on here, adopt them as your leader, join a clique, go with the majority and you'll be fine

Agreed (_;)

DLM

Agreed (_;)

+2!

Banned

This thread was member spammed, no doubt as there is an existing feedback thread relating to missing threads (spammed),

hotukdeals.com/fee…675

Thread locked.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
  2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
  3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
  4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions