Asphalt 9 Free to play on Nintendo Switch via Eshop

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Asphalt 9 is now available to download FREE )from the Nintendo switch eshop.
(free to play but does include in game purchases but not required)
Community Updates
1 - 8 players online
2 - 4 player local split screen (unlocked after an hour or so of playing through the career mode)

Groups

Top comments
In all fairness to OP - it’s a decent “head’s up” for anyone who wasn’t aware like Myself
Yes I know its free to play on all devices, any yes I know its been available for a couple of months on switch now but I noticed its not been posted on here and not everyone will be aware its available. Thanks
Where have you been for the past 2 months
21 Comments
Always been free to play?
Where have you been for the past 2 months
In all fairness to OP - it’s a decent “head’s up” for anyone who wasn’t aware like Myself
Yes I know its free to play on all devices, any yes I know its been available for a couple of months on switch now but I noticed its not been posted on here and not everyone will be aware its available. Thanks
richardgarlick07/12/2019 09:39

Yes I know its free to play on all devices, any yes I know its been …Yes I know its free to play on all devices, any yes I know its been available for a couple of months on switch now but I noticed its not been posted on here and not everyone will be aware its available. Thanks

I didn't know so thanks
Cheers, had no idea.. thanks OP.
It's fun and kind reminds me of the old burnout games, but the always online feature sucks and the 'freemium' style content has no place in console gaming...
I didn't know this thank you
To be fair I’d not seen it which says a lot about the eshop tbh
richardgarlick07/12/2019 09:39

Yes I know its free to play on all devices, any yes I know its been …Yes I know its free to play on all devices, any yes I know its been available for a couple of months on switch now but I noticed its not been posted on here and not everyone will be aware its available. Thanks

I didnt know, thanks
Thanks OP
The Switch version has a glitch where the steering suddenly stops working. It's got nothing to do with the controllers.

But the game does have a feature where you don't have to drive.
Edited by: "e2adam85" 7th Dec 2019
e2adam8507/12/2019 10:04

The Switch version has a glitch where the steering suddenly stops working. …The Switch version has a glitch where the steering suddenly stops working. It's got nothing to do with the controllers. But the game does have a feature where you don't have to drive.

When I first played this game I thought I was amazing and then found out the steering was off the whole time! Turned it to manual and I was rubbish! Lots of practice required.
Edited by: "sinstripe" 7th Dec 2019
Not sure what you guys are chatting lol but I play daily no issues
I played this for quite a while (over 80% completed the career) on Android without paying a penny for anything. However, I eventually got bored - not enough new tracks and as you progress, getting new cars becomes increasingly difficult.

Yes, I might have many millions in credits but I can't actually use any of them to buy a car! You have to get "blueprints" which for many of the higher-end models turn up once in a blue moon. Even the special events only let you play about half of them before requiring supercars to play that are way beyond your reach.
This should be under Freebies section as it’s not a deal.
Quite annoyed with editors favouring @richardgarlick when I posted this around 2 months ago and it was moved straight to discussions

hotukdeals.com/dis…262
scroterot07/12/2019 12:14

Quite annoyed with editors favouring @richardgarlick when I posted this …Quite annoyed with editors favouring @richardgarlick when I posted this around 2 months ago and it was moved straight to discussions https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/asphalt-9-now-available-on-nintendo-switch-3306262

I was told anything that was/is always free goes in discussions. It could be because it’s weekend it hasn’t been moved and in my experience the weekend staff haven’t been great. Then again Game Pass reposts don’t get removed either so it could just be whatever rules they feel like ignoring today
Edited by: "ThePointyEnd" 7th Dec 2019
Oooh didn’t know about this. ...and would never have, had this had been placed in discussions.
Did not know about this OP thanks DL'ing now!
Thanks OP.

Download earlier, ready for the kids at Xmas. Had a quick blast and have to admit it's quite good. Will jump back on it tomorrow..lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions