Asphalt 9 - now available on Nintendo Switch

Posted 8th Oct
Great pick up and play arcade racer, with 4 player local multilayer and up to 8 player online.

You can pay for premium cars and customisation if that's your thing but it's not essential.

Also available on iOS and Android if you don't have a Switch.

Enjoy!

nintendo.co.uk/Gam…tml
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Terrible game. Infested with cheaters that have hacked the game. Gameloft do just about nothing to stop it. Not fun getting destroyed by a guy with unlimited shockwaves and is invincible. Even hitting the back of one when you're going much faster usually knocks them out, but in this case you get knocked out for even touching their cheating car.
daydreamer0108/10/2019 17:05

Terrible game. Infested with cheaters that have hacked the game. Gameloft …Terrible game. Infested with cheaters that have hacked the game. Gameloft do just about nothing to stop it. Not fun getting destroyed by a guy with unlimited shockwaves and is invincible. Even hitting the back of one when you're going much faster usually knocks them out, but in this case you get knocked out for even touching their cheating car.

I guess you're talking about the Android/iOS versions as the Switch version has only just been released? Unless it's delayed for other countries (I've changed my region to SA).

I've never played the online part of the game as I find too many mobile games get hacked and I can't be bothered. But the addition of 4 player split screen for the Switch made me want to give it another go.
Users from all devices play multiplayer races on Asphalt 9.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants