EXPIRED

Aspire 6930Z Laptop or HP 6735s Laptop or please suggest other?

ebuyer.com/pro…426

Acer Aspire 6930Z Laptop, Intel Dual Core T3400 2.16GHz, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD, 16" TFT, DVDRW, Card Reader, 6 Cell, HDMI,Webcam, Vista Home Premium

OR

ebuyer.com/pro…888

HP 6735s Laptop, AMD Turion X2 Dual Core RM-70 2GHz, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD, 15.4" DVDRW LS, WLAN, 6 Cell Battery, Webcam, Bluetooth, ATI Radeon, Vista Home Premium,

OR

Alternative suggestions....

I am a bit wary of Acer having had one in the past that was not very well made and HP have a good reputation. They are fairly equal on specs but the bluetooth and better graphics go to the HP, it is also lighter. The Acer has a better CPU and has HDMI.

I don;t want a glossy screen, would prefer matte, I don't know how the screens are on either of these.

3 Comments

If you can afford a bit more I went for this one, which is now at £439.99. Very fancy.

hotukdeals.com/ite…wi/
:thumbsup:

Can confirm it plays games nicely too!

Original Poster

The £30 code AFF30 has now expired, it costs £439 now, like you said....hmm... I was hoping to keep it under £400, thanks though.

What I really want is for this ebuyer.com/pro…887 to be at the pre-Xmas price, lol.

Original Poster

My wish came true the higher spec HP just came down to £399, I ordered it. ebuyer.com/pro…887
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. E-liquid55
    2. Mountain bike £200-£30022
    3. Problem with new double glazed installation44
    4. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please34

See more discussions