Groups

assassains creed and fhm offer

anyone received there game yet????

8 Comments

Original thread here :

]http//ww…419

I've had confirmation it's going to come in the first 2 weeks of December.

I'm in no rush, i already have it so i'll stick it on eBay.

Hpefully

have just received some flight vouchers instead of game they say they have ran out :-(

I got that this morning, says the game is out of stock and heres some free tickets to amsterdam instead.... Ive been in lots of shops today and they all had good stock of the game, the tickets are for places i dont want to go and from london airports only - im in tne North West!!

Gonna give em a bell to cancel my sub!

Got my game on Monday. Ordered FMH Back on 7th November so only taken 40 days to arrive.

ChunkTT;1370358

I got that this morning, says the game is out of stock and heres some … I got that this morning, says the game is out of stock and heres some free tickets to amsterdam instead.... Ive been in lots of shops today and they all had good stock of the game, the tickets are for places i dont want to go and from london airports only - im in tne North West!! Gonna give em a bell to cancel my sub!

Yeah me too, gonna phone them tomorrow

I just got the free flights thing now.

Phoned up, they're only giving out alternative gifts of the free flights currently.

You can cancel by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject FHM.

Which I'm just about to do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions