Groups

Assassins Creed 2 details emerge!

# You'll have a ton of new weapons to choose from including an axe, a hammer, a mace, a spear, 2 different sword types, a spear axe, and 2 smaller blades
    # You CAN swim
    # Da Vincis workshop is in the game
    # Locations include Saint Marks Basilica, The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, and the Rialto bridge.
    # The game opens in 1476, Altair is from 1191
    # So you do indeed play as a new ancestor of Altair / Desmond -You will see the countryside of Tuscany
    # The "Auditore" family is mentioned
    # The main characters name is Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    # He is a nobleman of Florence
    # Big characters are in the game including Machiavelli, Caterina Sofrza, and Lorenzo de Medici
    # You do indeed glide/fly on Da Vincis flying machine.
    # Game will feature a new notoriety system that governs how enemy soldiers and people will treat you.
    # You can disarm enemies and use their own weapons against them this time.
    # Each weapon has a special move.
    # 16 unique mission types.
    # No more ease dropping or pick pocketing missions.
    # If you get beat up to much you will need to see a street side doctor to regain full strength.
    # Hidden objects (like flags in the first one) are there to uncover but this time if you track them down you will get in-game bonuses that make it worth your time.
    # Items include, flags, statues, and gold coins and more that isnt mentioned.
    # New enemy types with unique attitudes and weaknesses are present in the game. Archers are mentioned, as well as elite enemies, dagger wielders, "Brutish" armored troops with heavy armor and 2 handed swords and axes, and an intelligent halberd enemy will probe hiding places with their weapons if they think you're near by.
    # While hiding in a hay bail you can assassinate people this time, but it may expose your position.
    # You can still climb towers and ride horses
    # The Lorendo de Medici assassination attempt is in the game.
    # There is now a night and day sequence in the game.
    # 240 people are working on this title out of Ubisoft Montreal

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/04/assassins2.jpg

sounds good...another one to add to the list maybe???

I hope it's a lot better than the first one.

Original Poster

I thought the first one was good in its own sense!

I enjoyed the first couple of levels but then got a sense of deja vu with every level thereafter.

Original Poster

Syzable;4909198

I enjoyed the first couple of levels but then got a sense of deja vu with … I enjoyed the first couple of levels but then got a sense of deja vu with every level thereafter.

Yeah
    Didnt you get it free though with FHM?
    I did;-)

I did. :lol:

when is it due for release??

I thought the first one was fairly good

Original Poster

Not sure, I hope this year!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86146
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions