Assassins Creed 2 GOTY from HMV

8 replies
Found 2nd Sep 2010
Anyone else order this from HMV when it was £9.99?

Can't find the thread as it's been expired. Release date of tomorrow. HMV not honouring these then as checked my account and still no movement?

8 Comments

hotukdeals.com/dea…131

more people in the same boat as you mate, looks like they have pulled it from the website

Original Poster

Peterdj41

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps3-xbox-assassins-creed-2-goty-pla/747131more people in the same boat as you mate, looks like they have pulled it from the website

Much appreciated.

How did you find it as I can never find any threads once their expired. My settings include expired threads.

Looks like everyone will be getting a copy of the first lol, including me :(.

easier to do a search on google and just add assassins creed 2 goty hmv 9.99, easier than using this websites search function

Like this
Edited by: "Peterdj41" 3rd Sep 2010

Anyone going to cancel their order, or wait to see what ends up at their doorstep? oO
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 3rd Sep 2010

I'm not going to cancel will wait and see what happens.

I ordered 360 version and it currently says

On special order with our suppliers

thebeast2020

I'm not going to cancel will wait and see what happens.I ordered 360 … I'm not going to cancel will wait and see what happens.I ordered 360 version and it currently says

I had a PSP title "on special order with our suppliers" for just under 14 months; then the order was cancelled for me.

BFN,

fp.

Had a despatched e-mail today!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions