Groups

Assassin's Creed 2 White Edition for £39.99?????

put it in here because I cannot confirm it for uk stores, but it is available to pre-order in irish stores for 49.99 euro, so if it was available in uk too, it would be around the £40 mark

linky to irish site:

toys.ie/ASS…S3-!G10803-prod.aspx

12 Comments

Interesting find - Already Pre ordered mine.

Smyths also sposoring this weeks GMTV £25,000 Competition

None in UK Smyths. :-(

Also laughed at their delivery charges for in Ireland

How much does delivery cost? Delivery Price Rest of Republic of … How much does delivery cost? Delivery Price Rest of Republic of Ireland €29.99

i was just about to start a thread asking where the cheapest place to get the standard game?

watugot;6903315

i was just about to start a thread asking where the cheapest place to get … i was just about to start a thread asking where the cheapest place to get the standard game?

Most likely a Supermarket on release. :thumbsup:

cheers syzable

Whats the actuall UK rating for the Game... Box have 15 in the circle and 18 in PEGI

Bigpoppaad;6903371

Whats the actuall UK rating for the Game... Box have 15 in the circle and … Whats the actuall UK rating for the Game... Box have 15 in the circle and 18 in PEGI

It's a 15

I've played it for about a half hour so far, and it's not too bad. I think I prefer it to the first one, and I am hoping it's one of those games that when you really get into it then it's hard to put down.

how are you playing it babbabooey?

watugot;6903522

how are you playing it babbabooey?

ummm, I plead the fifth :whistling:

thegroutch;6903537

play.com on their site seem to be suggesting that they're selling it … play.com on their site seem to be suggesting that they're selling it already?

It shows as instock as by the time they have despatched it to you it will be Friday.(release day)

Babbabooey;6903545

ummm, I plead the fifth :whistling:

Great, someone else gloating about having a major release before anyone else... Illegally of course
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1640
      2. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1215

See more discussions