Assassins creed

Posted 30th May 2020
I’m thinking of buying an assassins creed game as I had assassins creed 2 for the ps3 and I really enjoyed it. I now have a PS4 and wondered what is the best version to get please? Tia
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Just go for whichever one is set in the time period that appeals to you most, Odyssey for ancient Egypt and Origins for ancient Greece. Both of them are great games.

Edit - Sorry I made a mistake, it should be Odyssey for ancient Greece game and Origins for the Egyptian one.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 30th May
It depends on what you want from it

Assassins Creed Ezio Collection - Contains Assassin’s creed 2 and the 2 games that continue that story.

Assassin Creed Black Flag - is like a pirate game.

Assassins Creed Origins/Odyssey are the latest 2. Have more rpg elements but are better games for it. Odyssey I would put slightly ahead.

Valhalla is due out this year and based in viking territory but that’s not got a release date as of yet. There are plenty of others in the series but feel these are the best one.
Ghost of Tsushima
Nobody is mentioning syndicate,
mtsk30/05/2020 14:43

Nobody is mentioning syndicate,

For good reason.
Pecoleye30/05/2020 14:43

For good reason.

Funny, users on metacritic would disagree with you
I'd go for Black Flag, it's cheap now and one of the best of the games. Was the first AC game I played after never finishing the 1st game. After that I have gone back and played them all/
Satan_Claws30/05/2020 15:00

I'd go for Black Flag, it's cheap now and one of the best of the games. …I'd go for Black Flag, it's cheap now and one of the best of the games. Was the first AC game I played after never finishing the 1st game. After that I have gone back and played them all/

I’m waiting for it to hit PS+, there was the ship battle spin off on PS+ years ago so there’s a chance Ubisoft could put that on PS+ for “hype” on Valhalla.
Pecoleye30/05/2020 14:43

For good reason.

Could be worse.... could have been avoiding Unity
Ezio collection by a country mile, they’ll never make a game as good as AC2 again. Following that I’d have to go with the ( unpopular choice here is seems ) one set in London, AC syndicate.
Syndicate is on PS4 as well, quite enjoyed that but yeah Odyssey is where it's at.
What about unity? (It's cheap)
Edited by: "Maverick77" 30th May
Haircut_10030/05/2020 13:45

Just go for whichever one is set in the time period that appeals to you …Just go for whichever one is set in the time period that appeals to you most, Odyssey for ancient Egypt and Origins for ancient Greece. Both of them are great games.

Wrong way around. Odyssey for Greece, Origins for Egypt.

Kratos6930/05/2020 17:10

Ezio collection by a country mile, they’ll never make a game as good as A …Ezio collection by a country mile, they’ll never make a game as good as AC2 again. Following that I’d have to go with the ( unpopular choice here is seems ) one set in London, AC syndicate.

Ezio Trilogy, Syndicate and Odyssey are the best of them all in my opinion. Origins follows those, then the first game. The rest are meh and AC3 is the absolute worst of the whole series. Never been so bored playing a game in my life. Happens to also be the one that ruins Desmond and the modern day eras.
Thanks all
Edited by: "mjoyce0901" 31st May
Post a comment
@
    Text