Groups

Assassins Creed Collectors Edition order cancelled!

Got an e-mail from Game before telling me they had cancelled my order. Has anyone else had the same e-mail?

On the other hand did anyone receive their game... it was posted as a deal on here a few weeks ago and got very hot.

Heres what it read:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order.

Unfortunately we no longer have stock of this product available and we are therefore unable to fulfil your order which has now been cancelled.

No money has been taken from your account for this order.

GAME.co.uk endeavours to ensure that all availability information and descriptions on its website are accurate, however, on very rare occasions, errors do occur and unfortunately we are unable to confirm your order or despatch this item.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I understand that you will be disappointed with this news.

Kind regards

GAME Digital Ltd

Christina Jakubowski
    Online Admin Assistant

I'll be gutted to find out if anyone on here has received theirs and mine has been cancelled.

5 Comments

unlucky mate

Got mine on Tuesday.

Send them an email and ask for a voucher so you can pick it up at a local store.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;3994510

Send them an email and ask for a voucher so you can pick it up at a local … Send them an email and ask for a voucher so you can pick it up at a local store.

Its was £10 online the collectors edition version so doubt it will be the same instore.

Guess i was the unlucky one this time.

stevey_p7;3994545

Its was £10 online the collectors edition version so doubt it will be the … Its was £10 online the collectors edition version so doubt it will be the same instore.Guess i was the unlucky one this time.

Yeh I know, but they still have the ability to send you a voucher or a letter saying to the store that they have to provide you with the game for a tenner. Its worth a try.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions