Groups

Assassin's Creed film

Just got back from watching this. If you are a fan of the games you won't be disappointed.

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next one.

That is all.

12 Comments

Does he do the leap of faith?

donaldduck2

Does he do the leap of faith?

if he doesn't:
    run up the walls
    do leap of faith
    stab someone in the back
    its not assassins creed

Serious question... if you are not a fan of gaming & never seen or played this game, would you still be able to enjoy it as a film?

brilly

if he doesn't:run up the wallsdo leap of faithstab someone in the backits … if he doesn't:run up the wallsdo leap of faithstab someone in the backits not assassins creed

​dont want to give the movie away

Watched it last week... thought it was a bit... pants.

Love the games too

I thought it was great! Still prefer the games and it put me into the mood to play them again. Would love to see it again

Original Poster

I wasn't really looking forward to it tbh after all the bad reviews. But I couldn't get enough of it. The nigh on 2 hours flew past.

Spoiler alert brilly he stabs someone.
    Edited by: "gmdlogan" 7th Jan

Original Poster

Can't wait for the next installment.

gmdlogan

I wasn't really looking forward to it tbh after all the bad reviews. But … I wasn't really looking forward to it tbh after all the bad reviews. But I couldn't get enough of it. The nigh on 2 hours flew past. Spoiler alert brilly he stabs someone.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/Ops_was_a_truck/thcolbertcalledit.gif

The film was terrible, and playing all the games made the film even worse, because it wasn't much at all like the games were.

Original Poster

There was so many nods towards the film.

I thought the film was terrible, people were walking out of the cinema after 40 minutes, the acting is alright the story is terrible
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions