Assassins Creed, running order -advice please

Found 21st Jan
I have just downloaded Assassins Creed Unity as a free game with PUBG. Having never played it I don't know whether they are stand alone games or I would be better playing the series from the start?
Any suggestions please? Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
usgamer.net/art…ide

Each game has its own story but the back grounds of characters seem to pass from each game but I don't know if it really makes a difference.

There's the game world and the real world which builds story. These may over lap, but I could say. I've barely player an AC game the whole way through. Just not for me.
Assassin's Creed games contain two separate stories. The main story and gameplay for each game is set in the past is generally self-contained and restricted to a single game. Each game does also have a few scenes from a present day story that's unfolding across the series (and feels like it never reaches any conclusion).

I haven't played Unity but I wouldn't expect it to be any different.

The first one is widely available from gog and other places, often cheap on sale and a good game if you fancy trying it from the start.
Original Poster
EndlessWaves15 m ago

Assassin's Creed games contain two separate stories. The main story and …Assassin's Creed games contain two separate stories. The main story and gameplay for each game is set in the past is generally self-contained and restricted to a single game. Each game does also have a few scenes from a present day story that's unfolding across the series (and feels like it never reaches any conclusion).I haven't played Unity but I wouldn't expect it to be any different. The first one is widely available from gog and other places, often cheap on sale and a good game if you fancy trying it from the start.

Thanks. To save me the hassle of searching and downloading the first one I will try the freebie and see how it plays out then. Hopefully it won't be like Halo. I had the original and loved it. Was bought it for Christmas on the xb2, guardians, and found it tedious.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants