Assisted Gps? Is it going to cost me?

Ive just installed Sygic mobile onto my N95 8gb.

How much is the assisted GPS likely to cost me in data?

I dont wanna have to pay loads for it but at the same time if its cheap i will keep it turned on.

Thanks

Nick

4 Comments

Original Poster

v2drinkers;2691631

1) Yes2) pennies unless you use it all the time (its supposed to be only … 1) Yes2) pennies unless you use it all the time (its supposed to be only used for the initial position.)

Cheers. Well i wont be using it often so i guess i will leave the assisted bit turned on

NOTE - it will DEPEND on what tariff you are on - to be honest turn it off - do you REALLY notice that much difference without it - i dont?

Original Poster

packard;2691681

NOTE - it will DEPEND on what tariff you are on - to be honest turn it … NOTE - it will DEPEND on what tariff you are on - to be honest turn it off - do you REALLY notice that much difference without it - i dont?

Hmm.. I will test it when im in the car next. Sitting here in my room i cant get any signal at all

i have a nokia n95 8gb - no issues, the first time you ever use it get the set up outside - some cars eg renaults have a screen that causes problems (reflective) and doesn't allow a good fix
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763990
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions