Groups

Aston Villa Vs Man City

Going to be a tough one tonight for the blues but we certainly have the quality and strength to beat Villa, oh and they have Richard Dunne which is a plus for us.

Im going to go for 1 - 2

16 Comments

Come on Villa.

Im going to say villa, 2-0

2-1 villa

Original Poster

Its certainly going to be a good game thats for sure and a tough test for us, I see all the Villa players are bigging this one up on the official site so we shall wait and see !

2 -3 City to Win.

Villa 2 - Wastelands 1

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6489463

Im going to say villa, 2-0

If you think City arent going to score at least one you're mad mate, thats all I can say :thumbsup:

iNSOMANiAC;6489499

If you think City arent going to score at least one you're mad mate, … If you think City arent going to score at least one you're mad mate, thats all I can say :thumbsup:

What ever fatboy :-D

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6489510

What ever fatboy :-D

I beg your pardon, skinny cow !

1 - 1 for me..........
    def score draw

I'm gonna go with 2-2.

Original Poster

meandog101;6489684

I'm gonna go with 2-2.

Thats what Ive got a feeling the score will be put giving our defence the benefit of the doubt and hoping for a 1-2

I'll say 4-3 ......oops sorry that was the other weekend. But seriously I'll go for 5-3 to City and I'm a man utd supporter.

Original Poster

lol Richard 'kin Dunne, i actually lol'ed when big dunney scored. Think we can agree City have been the better team but you go the lucky break, I expect a couple from us second half so long as Villa dont shut up shop

Original Poster

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! 1-1

Original Poster

Oh well, Ill take a draw away from home, we were the better team but didnt quite have that killer insticnt in front of goal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …716
      2. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?11
      4. Freesat - Dave1117

See more discussions