Aston Villa vs Rapid Vienna

10 replies
Found 26th Aug 2010
WHAT A GAME!!!

10 Comments

Original Poster

feel for villa though.

surprised Villa and Birmingham are both playing at home on the same night

Vienna were 16-1 earlier when they were losing, and i was tempted for a few £££ can't believe i didn't now!!

^^^ they were 16/1 before the match on betfair, was even tempted myself.

Don't know why everyone saw this as an easy game as we could have lost heavily in last weeks match.

Villa once again didn't take this competition too seriously though playing the team both last week and tonight.

Guess it will force the issue of a new manager now as well.
Edited by: "greg_68" 26th Aug 2010

trust petrov to miss a penalty, now jelavic won't be playing in the champs league. cheers.

Banned

greg_68

Don't know why everyone saw this as an easy game as we could have lost … Don't know why everyone saw this as an easy game as we could have lost heavily in last weeks match.

You did lose heavily in last weeks match!:D

Petrov, what a clown..........looks like we need Beattie to step up to the mark.

WATP

hamza123

Petrov, what a clown..........looks like we need Beattie to step up to … Petrov, what a clown..........looks like we need Beattie to step up to the mark.WATP

beattie won't, we'll be paying him off next summer to leave. Miller (if he stays) up on his own with the pace of weiss and naismith wide with mcculloch, edu and davis(if he stays) in the centre. thats a fairly decent line up midfield to front..
Edited by: "ants97" 26th Aug 2010

ants97

beattie won't, we'll be paying him off next summer to leave. Miller (if … beattie won't, we'll be paying him off next summer to leave. Miller (if he stays) up on his own with the pace of weiss and naismith wide with mcculloch, edu and davis(if he stays) in the centre. thats a fairly decent line up midfield to front..

i lol'd

Villa are going to pot.
We need a new manager who brings something new. Kevin is just the same as o'neil.
The formations are shocking and why we contiune to play heskey is beyond me, even petrov was laughing that he even scored!
Shame gabby had to go off, but the team is ****. Ireland just hides away in matches aswell.

I can see villa going back to the days before o'neil came in at this rate. 16th place here we come!

Ahh well... I can banter on, but no doubt villa might turn it around

I can dream hey!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50448
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions