Astonish Cleaning Sprays (Mould and Mildew Blaster, Bathroom Cleaner, Antibacterial Surface Spray) - 75p @ B&M

Expert (Beta)10
Posted 9th Aug 2019
Community Updates
B&M Retail Deals

Groups

10 Comments
Same price in Aldi.
Stain remover was brilliant but haven’t seen it around for a while
the daily shower cleaner and the glass cleaner are superb and this is b&m's regular price
They did the oven cleaner for 89p which was the best thing since sliced bread, IMO. Haven't been able to find it for the last couple of months though.
Which store did you find this in, OP?
IamMT09/08/2019 15:07

Which store did you find this in, OP?

It’s a nationwide offer, showing online at 75p, so should be in every store.
Toptrumpet09/08/2019 16:23

It’s a nationwide offer, showing online at 75p, so should be in every s …It’s a nationwide offer, showing online at 75p, so should be in every store.

The link advises otherwise: "Subject to availability"
IamMT09/08/2019 16:30

The link advises otherwise: "Subject to availability"

Ok, I’ll let MJ sort this one out.
Hi @matwalaboy
As this is an deal online (not available to buy online I must add) with no proof of stock/instore availability we have moved this to Misc. If you have some evidence stock/instore availability please could you add a photo to the thread and dtop me a PM to let me know you have done so? Thanks
andywedge09/08/2019 17:22

Hi @matwalaboy As this is an deal online (not available to buy online I …Hi @matwalaboy As this is an deal online (not available to buy online I must add) with no proof of stock/instore availability we have moved this to Misc. If you have some evidence stock/instore availability please could you add a photo to the thread and dtop me a PM to let me know you have done so? Thanks

Thanks andy - fully understand the rationale. This was found in the Hounslow store, but I don't have a picture to prove it and haven't had a chance to drive past the store again. Please feel free to delete it. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants