Found 21st Jan 2010
hey all, just after a bit of help if poss plz- iv just signed up to astraweb after the deal on here the other day, and using the grabit reader.

im pretty new to usenet etc - im with orange and get about 4.5meg accoring to speed tests etc - however in grabit it shows the speed as around 450KB/s does this seem about right or?? any help in setting it up would be great please, also if anyone has an invite to search sites etc id be very grateful!

cheersss!!

Rob

6 Comments

Sounds about right. Thats your line basically maxed out.

I recommend nzbmatrix.com for your nzb's. Cost £7 for a lifetime membership and is well worth it!

Does nzbmatrix host the newsgroups themselves or just the nzb files? Wasn't quite clear from the description.

moody;7619067

Does nzbmatrix host the newsgroups themselves or just the nzb files? … Does nzbmatrix host the newsgroups themselves or just the nzb files? Wasn't quite clear from the description.

Just the nzb's another great site (and its free membership) is ]merlins-portal.net

[url]www.binsearch.info[/url] is good too, but you have to group the neccesary files yourself

Thought so, merlins-portal is great! The 'inverse' link on binsearch is quite useful to save you clicking all over the page.

Banned

I use all 3 of the above but nzbmatrix is by far the best in terms of layout and searching. Well worth the £7 VIP lifetime membership imo

Banned

Inb4 Nigel tag abuse
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1848
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993248
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions