Found 12th Mar 2011
Been using the Pay-by-Download Plans from Astraweb for 2 1/2 years now without any major problems and got approx 10GB left, do i renew the 180GB for $20 or go with Blocknews who offer 200 GBs - $21.59!.
more data for your money, so has anybody used Blocknews and are they comparable to Astraweb.
tar much

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Email Astraweb and ask them if they can beat Blocknews' price for you? (_;)

Banned

180GB in 2 and a half years? Jeez.... you light weight! X)

brb checking the 200GB in the queue for the weekend!

Original Poster

guv - 180GB in 2 and a half years? Jeez.... you light weight! brb … guv - 180GB in 2 and a half years? Jeez.... you light weight! brb checking the 200GB in the queue for the weekend!

it's actually less than that, it was 110GB when i purchased it.
200GB, now that is a lot of pron for the weekend

Banned

boabbyrab

it's actually less than that, it was 110GB when i purchased it.200GB, now … it's actually less than that, it was 110GB when i purchased it.200GB, now that is a lot of pron for the weekend

I'm up to big jugs 2392 now! X)

Original Poster

guv boabbyrab guv - 180GB in 2 and a half years? Jeez.... you light … guv boabbyrab guv - 180GB in 2 and a half years? Jeez.... you light weight! brb checking the 200GB in the queue for the weekend! it's actually less than that, it was 110GB when i purchased it.200GB, now that is a lot of pron for the weekend I'm up to big jugs 2392 now!

you'll go blind

i used blocknews for my block usenet, no problems what so ever.

Banned

boabbyrab

you'll go blind

What? Who said that!

Original Poster

guv boabbyrabI'm up to big jugs 2392 now!you'll go blindWhat? Who said … guv boabbyrabI'm up to big jugs 2392 now!you'll go blindWhat? Who said that!

i'm the ghost of John Holmes whoooo and you will be visited by the past, present and future spirit pron stars unless you mend your ways and stop d/l pron. whoooo

Why rock the boat? Astraweb are great IMO.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sell old Lego by the kilo.33
    2. word association Game74244877
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322832
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35150

See more discussions