Groups

ASTRO TURF

Has anyone put astro turf down?

Im looking at buying a little 2up 2down with a small yard out the back and im wondering would it be worth laying some astro turf in the back.The yard is a little bit neglected and i think it would brighten it up a bit.Has anyone laid it etc is it hard or expensive? is it worth it at all

12 Comments

Only worth doing if the yard gets sunlight, otherwise the grass will die.

is astro turf not plastic grass ??? dont think plastic dies...lol

Original Poster

i had to read my original post then even i was confused!

lol! Sorry, read your post but didn't take in what you were saying! D'oh!

Homebase get it in on a Thursday for £4 a roll, and sell it cheap on the Monday for £1 or offers, lol.

Original Poster

Homebase get it in on a Thursday for £4 a roll, and sell it cheap on the … Homebase get it in on a Thursday for £4 a roll, and sell it cheap on the Monday for £1 or offers, lol

confused?

generaloneill

Homebase get it in on a Thursday for £4 a roll, and sell it cheap on the … Homebase get it in on a Thursday for £4 a roll, and sell it cheap on the Monday for £1 or offers, lol.

ASTRO turf

umm might do that for my back as well, I have a big patch right at the end of the garden.

http://members.optushome.com.au/rickclarke/retard.jpg&sa=X&ei=pyq3TevrEdSv8QO5m7kw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4GA&usg=AFQjCNGDhkjXz_ps8Tlq3elLKo_bQiOo3A

Original Poster

umm might do that for my back as well, I have a big patch right at the … umm might do that for my back as well, I have a big patch right at the end of the garden.

how big is your patch? the stretch of yard i want to do is only about 2m x 4m tops

beso

how big is your patch? the stretch of yard i want to do is only about 2m … how big is your patch? the stretch of yard i want to do is only about 2m x 4m tops

mine is much bigger approx 7m by 4m, but i gotta do something with it.

Ive put it down, bought it from ebay in the end, paid £70 or so for 3x4meters, it needs a corseish sand base, lay it down like carpet, then fine sand brushed on top. really good for us cause our new turf died (not enough sun) and was mostly mud by spring, now kids can go out and not get muddy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions