Groups
    EXPIRED

asus 701 4g

hi!, im looking for asus 701 cant seem to find one anywhere, looking to spend £220, thank you

4 Comments

They are just not really available - try looking at ]this link on EEEUser.

For what it's worth, I got one in PCWorld by virtue of checking the site each morning and finding it in stock for collect at store.

Having said that, ]EBuyer claim to have 10 in stock, albeit at £249 :-(

Diodorus-siculus;1652021

They are just not really available - try looking at ]this link on … They are just not really available - try looking at ]this link on EEEUser.For what it's worth, I got one in PCWorld by virtue of checking the site each morning and finding it in stock for collect at store.Having said that, ]EBuyer claim to have 10 in stock, albeit at £249 :-(_______________________Cheers, Dio :thumbsup:

I did the same at PC World, collecting mine tomorrow, they only have the 2g left now which is still perfectly good just buy a SDHC card.

toys r us seem to deal in these says they will be due in shortly.
    toysrus.co.uk/Pro…489

Staroffurby;1653112

I did the same at PC World, collecting mine tomorrow, they only have the … I did the same at PC World, collecting mine tomorrow, they only have the 2g left now which is still perfectly good just buy a SDHC card.

There are other differences with the 2GB version - worth checking out the detailed spec before making a purchase.

@
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?22
      2. Car MOT33
      3. best place for fishing tackle?33
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version.12

See more discussions