Groups

Asus all in one ET2221A Refresh rate

Wondering if anyone is knowlegable to be able to tell me the refresh rate of the all in one PC Asus ET2221A? Wondered if it would be any good for gaming?

4 Comments

Neither the AMD A6 not the Intel i3 version will be good for gaming, regardless of the resolution or refresh rates.

Original Poster

GrantG182

Neither the AMD A6 not the Intel i3 version will be good for gaming, … Neither the AMD A6 not the Intel i3 version will be good for gaming, regardless of the resolution or refresh rates.

Mine is an AMD A8

60hz is the default and many panels and gpu drivers have even have problems running at lower refresh rates (the movie people are forever complaining about 24hz support). The screen is very unlikely to be a limiting factor on anything except a £2000 all in one.

Gaming can mean different things to different people - but if by 'refresh rate' you mean how many frames per second the device can render a game at, then probably not many as it has a weak gpu compared to a beefy PC or a games console. If you do mean refresh rate, then the built-in display will highly likely support a 60hz input. How fast the panel displays those 60 changes per second depends on its response time. Apologies none of this is authoritative, but hopefully it shines a bit of light on what you're actually wanting to know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions