asus eee pc netbook advice please!

4 replies
Found 27th Jan 2011
I have an eee pc netbook model 901, which I don't really use, its still boxed with all the bits inc case etc.
I've advertised it for sale locally, and someones offered me a swap for a 3rd gen 8gb ipod touch.
Don't really know much about them, other than they look pretty good and I think its something I'd get more use out of than the netbook.
Sooo all you knowledgeable people, is it a good deal? I'm going to look on ebay for average prices and things, but wanted some decent advice
thanks in advance!

4 Comments

An ipod for a netbook...? ,,, nah.

might not be too bad a deal, especially if it is one of those netbooks with no HD but rather the 8 or 16 gig SSD.

Original Poster

Think I might do it, if I used the netbook at all then I'd agree that its probably more useful, but my laptop is used for everything workwise, and my mobile for facebook if I''m out and about!
Is there anything specific I should look for on the ipod, to make sure its ok? Guessing I should log on to the net to make sure wifi is working, but anything else?

How much do you want for your eee?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    3. Rewview sites22
    4. Add one, leave one game54315405

See more discussions