ASUS ROG GL552VW, any good?

3 replies
Found 29th Dec 2016
I have just picked up an ASUS ROG GL552VW in the John Lewis sale for £799 down from £999. I have been looking for a 960m card for a while but hadn't taken this one into consideration. Is it worth it or should I shop around some more for a cheaper better 960m?

Link to the laptop - m.johnlewis.com/asu…730

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. ASUS
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. ASUS
3 Comments

Depends what you plan to "play" and how you want it to look.... a 970m does struggle with Bf1.....

Original Poster

I am not looking to play anything on high or Ultra maybe GTA or Rainbow Six Siege and my partner will be playing Sims 4 etc etc. Is this laptop good for the money? any better 960m out there for cheaper? Cheers Crozza

Original Poster

CROZZA

Depends what you plan to "play" and how you want it to look.... a 970m … Depends what you plan to "play" and how you want it to look.... a 970m does struggle with Bf1.....

​​​I am not looking to play anything on high or Ultra maybe GTA or Rainbow Six Siege and my partner will be playing Sims 4 etc etc. Is this laptop good for the money? any better 960m out there for cheaper? Cheers Crozza
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710978
    3. Hope of a cure for asthma58
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine612

See more discussions