Asus zenfone2 screen keep flashing

Found 5th Mar 2016
​hi
i have a asus zenfone2 i changed the screen after cracking first one and phone start to have just flashing screen then took it to phone shop where they said it's need new screen and they put new screen in but problem is still there. now when I switch on the phone it comes on as normal until it finishes with starting then it comes to start up screen (ask to choose language ) it starts flashing the screen and can't use the screen. i think it might be something to do with software because screen doesn't flick when it starting up.
Can anyone help me with this issue or anyone else had same problem?
Community Updates
3 Comments
Did you read the post I replied the last time with? It has since been updated and if the two methods didn't work (worked for some people but not all) it has been updated to say you have to ring service centre. Or post on that AsusZenForum site also.

asus.com/zen…php?mod=viewthread&tid=13002&extra=&page=3

asus.com/zen…php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=104&page=&sid=1|8

Also another thing to try.
1) Open Calculator app.
2) type ".12345+=".
3) Run the test .. If the problem continuous then try rebooting in safe mode and if the problem still persist then go to nearest Authorized Asus Service Centre..
If problem got solved then may be any recent installed app caused this issue..
How to enter in safe mode..??
1). Switch off your device..
2). Then press volume and power off button at the same time until you feel a haptic feedback.
3). Then navigate to Recovery option with the help of volume keys and select with power button..
Hope it will help you...

Ps. Appears people who went to service centres where told it was a motherboard problem and they had to replace the motherboards in the phones.

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 5th Mar 2016
cecilmcroberts

Did you read the post I replied the last time with? It has since been … Did you read the post I replied the last time with? It has since been updated and if the two methods didn't work (worked for some people but not all) it has been updated to say you have to ring service centre. Or post on that AsusZenForum site also. http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13002&extra=&page=3http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=104&page=&sid=1|8Also another thing to try. 1) Open Calculator app.2) type ".12345+=".3) Run the test .. If the problem continuous then try rebooting in safe mode and if the problem still persist then go to nearest Authorized Asus Service Centre..If problem got solved then may be any recent installed app caused this issue..How to enter in safe mode..??1). Switch off your device..2). Then press volume and power off button at the same time until you feel a haptic feedback.3). Then navigate to Recovery option with the help of volume keys and select with power button..Hope it will help you...Ps. Appears people who went to service centres where told it was a motherboard problem and they had to replace the motherboards in the phones.

​Thanks for your reply
just to let u know got it sorted i was playing with setting and went to asus cover in settings and switched show view cover and lock/unlock off
wasimshahzad59

​Thanks for your reply just to let u know got it sorted i was playing w … ​Thanks for your reply just to let u know got it sorted i was playing with setting and went to asus cover in settings and switched show view cover and lock/unlock off

Well least you got it sorted, never in a million years would have guessed your fix!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions