Groups

At last!

Banned
    after about 30 attempts at trying to login tonight :x I have finally been able to login!:)

6 Comments

hothothot

after about 30 attempts at trying to login tonight :x I have finally … after about 30 attempts at trying to login tonight :x I have finally been able to login!:)

I logged in first time - no problem :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

it says proceeding when i login, then after that it takes me back to the forum but im not logged in!

massmail666

oh u need to click remember me!

Nope - I dont think thats what she's after. I don't "remember me" and log in fine each and every time

Original Poster Banned

massmail666

oh u need to click remember me!

i tried both, but i thought that thing in the top said dont click remember me?:?

I clicked remember me the first time I signed in and everytime I access HUKD from my home PC I am automatically signed in, so I've never had to sign in again. I think you should just use the remember me feature if you want to and have a computer that no-one else uses, but I don't know if there are issues with it at the moment?

Original Poster Banned

Arsenal Fan

I clicked remember me the first time I signed in and everytime I access … I clicked remember me the first time I signed in and everytime I access HUKD from my home PC I am automatically signed in, so I've never had to sign in again. I think you should just use the remember me feature if you want to and have a computer that no-one else uses, but I don't know if there are issues with it at the moment?

normally i do click that box, but today i went on and it was unticked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…89
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions