Groups

At last Its Friday

Banned
    The weekend is just round the corner (but for those of you who are working at the weekend as i am then tomorrow is just another day)
    So anyone doing anything fun over the weekend?

15 Comments

Woo weekend
    I have the weekend off so I am going to go out tonight have a few drinks...ok quite a few drinks
    :-D

Everyday is a weekend for me

Going to be pampered tomorrow, having a pedicure.....cant wait x

Card school tonight. Texas Hold 'Em with a few friends and a few beers.
    Wish me luck!

Actually have the whole weekend off and nothing planned!

Becksdawe;5835560

same here

Off to sunny spain for a week tmrw..................

Original Poster Banned

livingthelife07;5835532

Woo weekend :)I have the weekend off so I am going to go out tonight have … Woo weekend :)I have the weekend off so I am going to go out tonight have a few drinks...ok quite a few drinks:-D

bitseylango;5835547

Everyday is a weekend for me :)Going to be pampered tomorrow, having a … Everyday is a weekend for me :)Going to be pampered tomorrow, having a pedicure.....cant wait x

sloth_frattelli;5835551

Card school tonight. Texas Hold 'Em with a few friends and a few beers. … Card school tonight. Texas Hold 'Em with a few friends and a few beers. Wish me luck!

Becksdawe;5835560

jambo1082;5835568

same here

Well i hope all of you have a wonderful weekend :thumbsup:

Playing cricket tomorrow....definitely a day of rest on Sunday!!

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;5835575

Off to sunny spain for a week tmrw..................

kl enjoy it :thumbsup:

bitseylango;5835547

Everyday is a weekend for me :)Going to be pampered tomorrow, having a … Everyday is a weekend for me :)Going to be pampered tomorrow, having a pedicure.....cant wait x

enjoy - does you good

Becksdawe;5835560

do same as bitsey - save money though

bowl of warm water -
    good pair of nail clippers
    soft fluffy towel
    foot cream
    cup of tea

put soothing music on in background - loud - to block out kids noise and the rugby o/h watching

get yourself comfy -

there we go - 1 hour bliss:-D
    enjoy
    (you could get o/h to cut your toenails:-D

Off to see the MOTO GP at Donnington on Sunday:) mind you the weather forecast is looking a bit crap:x

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5835799

Hey Pabs:-DWoohoo it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love Fridays, not sure … Hey Pabs:-DWoohoo it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love Fridays, not sure what I'm doing this weekend, I never plan that far ahead,lol:pHow's yourself today?

Hey sexy sparkle :thumbsup:

im so tired :oops: gettign to old for the late nights :oops:

hows ur wonderful self?

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5835924

You're getting to old? :w00t: Who you kidding young 'un?I am good today … You're getting to old? :w00t: Who you kidding young 'un?I am good today thanx, I'll be even better tonight tho':-D

yeah im getting to old cant handle the late bnights and looking more and more like this every day :lol:
    [IMG]google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:_kK_ImPE3_T8UM::www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/Baboon-pink-butt.JPG[/IMG]

kl u doing anything kl tonight or just gonna relax and have a drink?

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5835968

[email protected] that picture, try having an early night once in a while then eh, … [email protected] that picture, try having an early night once in a while then eh, Pabs?Give yourself a rest.Not doing anything special tonight, my kids don't go away 'til next weekend so once their in bed tonight, yes I'll be having a drink or 3 and no doubt posting nonsense on here for the night,lol

yeah gonna try for an early night tonight im think 6ish or 7ish dependign on traffic :oops:

just dont get to drunk without me beign here to make sure no one trys and takes advantage :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5836021

hahahaha ok, but I like people taking advantage, why do you think I come … hahahaha ok, but I like people taking advantage, why do you think I come on here whilst drunk?:-DHope the traffic isn't too bad for you:thumbsup:

ill keep that in mind then :w00t:

i just hope no1 gets infront of me still not figured out how to use the brakes :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions