Groups

At Last ! Mod admits there isn't consistency in moderation where revenue or promotion are involved

Banned
    Print screened before edit. The part "call it an exception" shows that as long as HUKD gain promotion it's ok. Silly comment

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qn9ve9.jpg

Banned

we have had lots of exceptions for HUKD sister sites, quidco isnt exactly a shining site in its actions
    the whole folk thing trampled all over self promotion rules, and any affiliate that gives a good income to this site can spam any amount of dodgy promotions or dodgy voucher codes

Original Poster Banned

jubbyme;8709111

we have had lots of exceptions for HUKD sister sites, quidco isnt exactly … we have had lots of exceptions for HUKD sister sites, quidco isnt exactly a shining site in its actionsthe whole folk thing trampled all over self promotion rules, and any affiliate that gives a good income to this site can spam any amount of dodgy promotions or dodgy voucher codes

This is referring to swearing. Avoiding the swear filter like t**s (this btw, not tits) instead of actually writing a swear word like ****. The issue was HUKD link to bitterwallet but they swear often, and this is a family site after all.

Banned

ryman1000;8709138

This is referring to swearing. Avoiding the swear filter like t**s (this … This is referring to swearing. Avoiding the swear filter like t**s (this btw, not tits) instead of actually writing a swear word like ****. The issue was HUKD link to bitterwallet but they swear often, and this is a family site after all.

I have seen that, and also adult 'items' in the deals thread, which the family isnt supposed to see!

oh well, musn't get in the way of the almighty pound note

Banned

Glad you got in before your laptop shut down. :whistling:

Feedback is as intended, you ask a question, we'll give you an answer. You might not like the one given, but there you go - can't please everyone.

Thread closed rather than repeating myself yet again.

Banned

Noticed you couldn't help yourself from self promo, thanks for bringing it to your attention. I closed down 2 of your threads, removed your location. Sorry but you can't keep ignoring instructions.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61479
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
    3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
    4. word association Game73944536
    5. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380

See more discussions