Found 26th Nov 2007
Just to let you know that my photo shoot pics have finally arrived. It need need a 3rd party intervention to kick this up the bottom but at least my mum and me got our pics.! We both love them but wish the after service was on par with the treatment we received on the day.Thank for the advice. It came in handy!:-D

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Post the pics and I'll rate them out of 10! I gots the eagle eyez.

Original Poster

hehe well the first one is my mum, and shes 63, i think she looks fab for 63! then the rest are me. |Glad we had them done, something i will keep and remember mums and my day together
s179.photobucket.com/alb…75/

No way is she 63 she looks like my mate whos 17

pcnutta

hehe well the first one is my mum, and shes 63, i think she looks fab for … hehe well the first one is my mum, and shes 63, i think she looks fab for 63! then the rest are me. |Glad we had them done, something i will keep and remember mums and my day together :)http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/catherine1975/

whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this.......:friends: :evil:

Original Poster

i got lost, took wrong turning! lol
Ive arranged to have the pics done on a collage thing for mum

Pic 1: 10
Pic 2: 9
Pic 3: 9
Pic 4: 9
Pic 5: 9
Pic 6: 9
Pic 7: 9

:giggle:

Original Poster

Shes gonna love you. You smoothie!

Blanco

Pic 1: 10Pic 2: 9Pic 3: 9Pic 4: 9Pic 5: 9Pic 6: 9Pic 7: 9:giggle:

whats the scale there

1 being :w00t: and 10 being not so :w00t:

I thought for a minute you were going to post those fancy dress pics!?! http://www.familycorner.com/forums/images/smilies/danc.gif

Seriously.....they look damn good.

I gotta post my pic soon.....when i can be bothered to upload them and transfer them to imageshack that is!

Original Poster

heheh golf yeah i should have posted those fancy dress pics!! hahah i might add them to that site.
Ps love the dancing icon man lol

Photo 5 is the best.....as for the Elvis Elf!.....PMSL.

Original Poster

pmsllllllll brill init!

nic epics, like ur eyes :thumbsup:

pcnutta

Shes gonna love you. You smoothie!

http://smiliesftw.com/x/loved.gif

fwibble

whats the scale there1 being :w00t: and 10 being not so :w00t:

10 being like a hot deal on this site, 1 being like a fraud (like musthave100.co.uk)

Original Poster

cheers id love contacts that colour
I wish i looked like that when i went to see enrique in concert the other week!! he may have noticed me then! HAHAHAH I WISH!

pcnutta

cheers id love contacts that colour :)I wish i looked like that when i … cheers id love contacts that colour :)I wish i looked like that when i went to see enrique in concert the other week!! he may have noticed me then! HAHAHAH I WISH!

well enriques loss, is our gain ?!

Original Poster

Serious, you dont understand im infatuated with him
I even convinced myself that a work collegue looked * abit* like him in work today! LOLLLLLL found myself gazing in his direction ! PMSL
I need a few days in a white coat with buckles!!or some sedatives!

chains will do me

pcnutta

Serious, you dont understand im infatuated with him :(I even convinced … Serious, you dont understand im infatuated with him :(I even convinced myself that a work collegue looked * abit* like him in work today! LOLLLLLL found myself gazing in his direction ! PMSL I need a few days in a white coat with buckles!!or some sedatives!

well, cant really comment, but maybe i fi was gay or a women i would feel the same, is he still married to anna kournikova ? now she is hot!

Original Poster

jasonrat

chains will do me

me too , few hundred meters to make sure he dont escape me!

Original Poster

intenso100

well, cant really comment, but maybe i fi was gay or a women i would feel … well, cant really comment, but maybe i fi was gay or a women i would feel the same, is he still married to anna kournikova ? now she is hot!

Hes not married to her:x they are girlfriend and boyfriend... so i still got time to sabbotage there relationship ! *** evil laugh**:evil:

Stunning photograghs.....flirtatious chat.....and condom avatars.....not that's what i call RANDOM!!!

Original Poster

hahahahah isnt it golf... thats hotukdeals for you lol
ive captured a ship and stolen loot in the other thread! and that thread started off talking about heinz soups! HAHAHA

wow nutta you look good!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57577
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions