EXPIRED

at least send a pm with answers?

?

20 Comments

will you calm down...your threads are most likely being member spammed because they all go the same way.

Original Poster

hope ppl are taking note?

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/NOacess.jpg

wulshaz;4840668

hope ppl are taking note?

your just going to make people do it more :-(

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4840667

will you calm down...your threads are most likely being member spammed … will you calm down...your threads are most likely being member spammed because they all go the same way.

do not tell me to calm down when i have not done anything wrong thank you!

wulshaz;4840673

do not tell me to calm down when i have not done anything wrong thank you!

Calm down dear...it's only the internet.

Banned

jellybaby22;4840669

your threads are being member spammed....mods arent doing it...

Indeed.... I think the culprit is above!

Original Poster

well at least you know who your friends are! or at least i do! and forget about your pishy replies !

Original Poster

the threads on topic were not anything offensive just about jade and cancer so how is that spammed?

wulshaz;4840684

well at least you know who your friends are! or at least i do! and forget … well at least you know who your friends are! or at least i do! and forget about your pishy replies !

Why are you getting so wound up? the threads will all go the same way. it's just the way it is saddly.

Original Poster

looking at the topic i dont think it is something to be taken lightly! but hey who am i to complain!

Original Poster

now **** off everyone unless i am mistaken cancer is a serious disease/subject/topic that affects us all!

wulshaz;4840687

the threads on topic were not anything offensive just about jade and … the threads on topic were not anything offensive just about jade and cancer so how is that spammed?

I'll keep it short and sweet. We know Jade had cancer and she has died.
It was on the news in the paper and on the internet.
People don't want to know your views on it so spam it. If you want to talk/preach about Jade just google for a Jade forum.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4840705

I'll keep it short and sweet. We know Jade had cancer and she has died. … I'll keep it short and sweet. We know Jade had cancer and she has died. It was on the news in the paper and on the internet. People don't want to know your views on it so spam it. If you want to talk/preach about Jade just google for a Jade forum.

if you look back **** you will see it is not just about jade but about ppl affected by CANCER!

wulshaz;4840721

if you look back plonker you will see it is not just about jade but about … if you look back plonker you will see it is not just about jade but about ppl affected by CANCER!

nobody cares

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4840705

I'll keep it short and sweet. We know Jade had cancer and she has died. … I'll keep it short and sweet. We know Jade had cancer and she has died. It was on the news in the paper and on the internet. People don't want to know your views on it so spam it. If you want to talk/preach about Jade just google for a Jade forum.

wasnt very short for you was it? :-D

Original Poster

dregan;4840722

nobody cares

about cancer so sad!

wulshaz;4840727

about cancer so sad!

meltdowns itt

wulshaz;4840721

if you look back plonker you will see it is not just about jade but about … if you look back plonker you will see it is not just about jade but about ppl affected by CANCER!

dregan;4840722

nobody cares

wulshaz;4840727

about cancer so sad!

Not about cancer, but about the whole Jade thing. It's tragic yes...but no one wants to bother when all the threads go the same way.

Insulting other forum members is a breach of the forum code of conduct. If one of your threads has been "disappeared," please use the contact us link to ask why, and for it to be re-instated.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Sad news about Barcelona1843
  2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1920
  3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183519
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047

See more discussions