Groups

At least some people have their priorities right....

Now online: 1077
    (923 Guests, 154 Members)

FPMSL!

15 Comments

HaHa. I'm sitting here washed, dressed and waiting for the kids to get up. Unbelievable. I'll give them another 5 minutes before I check for signs of life.
    When I was their age I was up at 5am etc.

-cough- wasnt up at 5AM -cough- and im 16! :thumbsup:

Has Santa been?

Yes!!

ah, just saw your other post:)

yipykayay;1380693

ah, just saw your other post:)

Now i wish santa was *Cough*Real*cough* SO I COULD HUG HIM!

movement from 9 year olds room. tata

Good luck and let the happiness begin!

I am really annoyed. I up and ready but my stupid brother has not woken up and my parents won't wake him up (he is 18 by the way, not like he is a little kid who needs sleep). I am sitting here bored out of my mind and I just want to get things started. I don't particularly like Christmas and this is a good reason why!

kimbyanne;1380747

I am really annoyed. I up and ready but my stupid brother has not woken … I am really annoyed. I up and ready but my stupid brother has not woken up and my parents won't wake him up (he is 18 by the way, not like he is a little kid who needs sleep). I am sitting here bored out of my mind and I just want to get things started. I don't particularly like Christmas and this is a good reason why!

next year reset his alarm clock the night before....hoho :whistling:

if he hasnt got an alarm clock.....buy him a loud one for his bday...hohoho

Original Poster

Sod that, chuck some Dimmu Borgir on the stereo, crank it up and wake the whole count(r)y up :lol:

We've had guests since 10am, seriously who turns up at someones house uninvited on xmas day & stays for over 2hrs? Now when they finally eff off we'll either have to rush through pressies before dinner, or do them later in the day. (no kids here though so it's not that big of a deal, just an annoyance)

yipykayay;1380689

HaHa. I'm sitting here washed, dressed and waiting for the kids to get … HaHa. I'm sitting here washed, dressed and waiting for the kids to get up. Unbelievable. I'll give them another 5 minutes before I check for signs of life. :)When I was their age I was up at 5am etc.

My kids used to be so excited it'd take them forever to fall asleep so they'd be really exhausted the next morning. I'd also be so excited I'd find it impossible to fall asleep, so I'd rouse them bright and early every Christmas morning, usually 5ish I miss those days lol

royals;1380799

next year reset his alarm clock the night before....hoho :whistling:if he … next year reset his alarm clock the night before....hoho :whistling:if he hasnt got an alarm clock.....buy him a loud one for his bday...hohoho

Might try that next time.

He finally got up about 11.30!! Ridiculous! He has gone back to his "lair" (room), probably won't see him again until the next load of food appears!

We were all sleeping soundly,not a stir in the house until............. MY effing phone rang at 9.00am this morning!! My mother whos on holiday.... needless to say the entire household errupted with frenzied present tearing!!
    Very good day though,best xmas morning ive EVER had. No rowing!,No upset,It all ran smoothly. Now OH is sleeping against me! Son watching nemo and daughter on her pc telling everyone she got bonjovi tickets to see them in concert... ( she burst out crying when she got them) seeing her unexpectant face fill with joy brought a lump to my throat:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions