Groups
    EXPIRED

at leats 3mp camera phone for around £60

hi im looking fior a new phone want a camera phone with at least 3 mp cam can go up to £60 any ideas

10 Comments

wot about trying sainsburys and getting the samsung g600 gor £37/£38??

You'll be lucky to get a 5mp camera phone for the money you're offering. Especially a new one. Now 3mp like your title, you could get something like an LG Cookie. 3mp & Touch Screen.

here's proof someone got 5MP for £37.50! Might not be everyone's taste but good deal at that price and brand new!
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ins

Original Poster

looks like a good phone shame they got none in my sainsburys

Original Poster

carphone hoare house

Original Poster

Mike73;6593542

You could probably stretch to this one: … You could probably stretch to this one: -http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/504007/lg-ku990-viewty-lite-63-95-delivere

yes allready looked at that cant make my mind up never had touch screen before and was wondering if you could still text on the go easily and is it easy to navigate quickly like with buttons or do you have to wait for screens to load up etc

shamus1975;6602438

yes allready looked at that cant make my mind up never had touch screen … yes allready looked at that cant make my mind up never had touch screen before and was wondering if you could still text on the go easily and is it easy to navigate quickly like with buttons or do you have to wait for screens to load up etc

No idea, sorry I don't have one, my step son does but he won't be up for another couple of hours! I can check with him and get back to you later. I'm sure there'll be some reviews out there in googleland though.

shamus1975;6602438

yes allready looked at that cant make my mind up never had touch screen … yes allready looked at that cant make my mind up never had touch screen before and was wondering if you could still text on the go easily and is it easy to navigate quickly like with buttons or do you have to wait for screens to load up etc

Ok, I've just spoke to him and he says the navigation is great and that you have a choice of texting methods (stylus or traditional using buttons on the screen) he says it's fine if you want to text on the go, but he likes to use the stylus for novelty value (he's only had it a week or so).

He really likes it, and he can be a right miserable so and so when he feels like it. We'll just have to see how longit takes him to knacker it - previous phones have been put through the washing machine, dropped in the bath and dropped in a pint of cider (he's 20 by the way, I've not been giving cider to a 10 year old!)

Hope this helps a bit.

Original Poster

Mike73;6606724

Ok, I've just spoke to him and he says the navigation is great and that … Ok, I've just spoke to him and he says the navigation is great and that you have a choice of texting methods (stylus or traditional using buttons on the screen) he says it's fine if you want to text on the go, but he likes to use the stylus for novelty value (he's only had it a week or so).He really likes it, and he can be a right miserable so and so when he feels like it. We'll just have to see how longit takes him to knacker it - previous phones have been put through the washing machine, dropped in the bath and dropped in a pint of cider (he's 20 by the way, I've not been giving cider to a 10 year old!)Hope this helps a bit.

sounds like you need to get him the JCB tough phone its drop proof and cider proof i believe cheers for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Baby seat hiring car abroad11
      2. Hamburg at christmas22
      3. Biscuit addiction1645
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34

See more discussions