At what age would you consider to be at the prime of your life?

Found 2nd Oct 2011
Or is being at the prime of your life more a mindset than an age?
Community Updates
Misc
29 Comments
18-30 i would say!
Banned
Physically it would be before your 30's
Original Poster
Didn't they used to say physically around 26? Financially around 40?
Late 20's probably.
I would say 40.
Around 32 - 35 nowadays
Banned
tinkerbell28

Like a fine red wine, I'm getting better with age.

Can't wait till I'm 94.
Early 20
25-35 the best years by far for me. You are as fit as you are going to be, earning well if you are working
Banned
For guys it's the year they laid the most.
I'm 28, hope this isn't it and It's downhill from now...
35 not there yet but looking forward to it!
Original Poster
Im 35 and I must be doing something wrong, cause I'm skint, knackered and have no spare time whatsoever!

I'd say about 3.
i am 29 and would say 20-24 - feels like things have gone downhill physically since then (course other things improve like wages - so not all bad!)
Banned
early 20's physically.
I'm gonna be 40 next year, thats when it starts, lol
Original Poster
kjbenja

I'm gonna be 40 next year, thats when it starts, lol

Dementia!? ;D
greatest666

Physically it would be before your 30's

For someone that doesn't workout, sure, for those that do, people can be fitter after 40 than they were at 20, not many, but some, depending on the sport.
Banned
Wotwot123

For someone that doesn't workout, sure, for those that do, people can be … For someone that doesn't workout, sure, for those that do, people can be fitter after 40 than they were at 20, not many, but some, depending on the sport.

education fail
My grandad said in World War II they started putting you on lighter training at the age of 27 as you we're deemed to be on the decline after then.
lumoruk

education fail

Hmm?
Banned
You're all nuts! It's forty and above...it's totally a mindset that for most, isn't gained until then
Xenabella

You're all nuts! It's forty and above...it's totally a mindset that for … You're all nuts! It's forty and above...it's totally a mindset that for most, isn't gained until then

Dunno, it took you nearly 3 years to find this thread...
Xenabella

You're all nuts! It's forty and above...it's totally a mindset that for … You're all nuts! It's forty and above...it's totally a mindset that for most, isn't gained until then

Not at all.

I used to be into all sorts of training in my 20's. I am now 40 and over the last 5 years or so I have had to tone it down loads because of niggling injuries that will just not go away.

For me 25-30 was my prime.
97 is a prime. I'll aim for that.
Probably just like a footballer, around 35 give or take.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants