At what temperature is a deal classed as hot?

At what temperature is a deal classed as hot? Rather than just found?

21 Comments

When the 'H' button is hot to touch.

100 degrees

missp27

100 degrees

I actually think it is more 91%... May be wrong.

Stick to the 'H' thing.

Banned

dcx_badass

It's dynamic afaik.

this

Original Poster

missp27

100 degrees

I thought around 100 to be honest

I've seen deals at 101 degrees and not hot?

Banned

99 ?

It used to be when a deal hit 91. Now it's 101.

Well, if one of my deals hits that temperature, I class it as a hot one

One of my best HERE.

Bear in mind, though, that it can go to 101 (so be hot) and then drop back below that threshold - but will still show as hot. So from time to time you'll see something on the front page that's been voted sub-zero. That's rather rare, though.
You probably get a badge for spotting those.
I keep a note of them in a little book.
I plan on publishing them, along with my notes on how I felt when I .... do you know what. I can't be ars*d to finish the nonsense I started typing, there, now. I don't know where it was going. Time for my medication, I think.

Late

Bear in mind, though, that it can go to 101 (so be hot) and then drop … Bear in mind, though, that it can go to 101 (so be hot) and then drop back below that threshold - but will still show as hot. So from time to time you'll see something on the front page that's been voted sub-zero. That's rather rare, though.You probably get a badge for spotting those.I keep a note of them in a little book.I plan on publishing them, along with my notes on how I felt when I .... do you know what. I can't be ars*d to finish the nonsense I started typing, there, now. I don't know where it was going. Time for my medication, I think.

It used to do that but was changed a while back so it is removed from the hot tab.

Oooh, I must go investigate!
Back soon. Just gonna downvote something that's around 102 degrees, see if it disappears...

Late

Oooh, I must go investigate!Back soon. Just gonna downvote something … Oooh, I must go investigate!Back soon. Just gonna downvote something that's around 102 degrees, see if it disappears...

tell me which one so i can write it in my little book...

***SPOILER*** It's different for different folks.

Visit the front page logged in as you on one device and as a guest on another device simultaneously... oO

This is a travesty, the op has been waiting over 3 years for a proper answer, someone please put him out of his misery.

Oooh, it worked.
Sorry SunshineStacy. I'm sure your holiday deal will go hot again in a minute!

EDIT - someone please stick a couple of degrees on this - I'm feeling guilty now!
hotukdeals.com/dea…117
Edited by: "Late" 7th May 2014

Late

Oooh, it worked.Sorry SunshineStacy. I'm sure your holiday deal will go … Oooh, it worked.Sorry SunshineStacy. I'm sure your holiday deal will go hot again in a minute!EDIT - someone please stick a couple of degrees on this - I'm feeling guilty now!http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/5-star-florida-458pp-for-7-nights-559pp-for-14-nights-price-includes-5-star-hotel-1898117

I have corrected your ill deed.

Cheers. Will get you a pint next time I see you.

Late

Cheers. Will get you a pint next time I see you.

Honestly made me chuckle.

For all you know though, you may see me every day.

I have my eyes on you Late, don't ever think you're alone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions