Are beko dishwashers good value?

Posted 28th NovEdited by:"SOUTHWALES"
Are beko dishwashers good value, is there anything better for the money? this is definitely my budget on top of Christmas. argos.co.uk/pro…326

3346740.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I've had a Beko dishwasher for 5 years and it's been perfect.
Edited by: "ScubaDudes" 28th Nov
ScubaDudes28/11/2019 15:14

I've had a Beko dishwasher for 5 years and it's been perfect.

Like wise, over 6 years, Ao.com are the same price and will deliver free on wednesday.
Argos ebay same price and delivery on Monday
Edited by: "bigwheels" 28th Nov
Not quite the same but I've had Beko washing machine and a separate tumble dryer for 6 years, neither had a fault (although I did break the hinge on the door but that was my fault and I quickly ordered the part to repair)
Bob2460128/11/2019 15:58

Not quite the same but I've had Beko washing machine and a separate tumble …Not quite the same but I've had Beko washing machine and a separate tumble dryer for 6 years, neither had a fault (although I did break the hinge on the door but that was my fault and I quickly ordered the part to repair)

We have had beko fridge freezer, washer and a tumble dryer and been more than happy with them, they vary between 5 and 10 years old now and apart from the bulb kept blowing in the fridge (may have been the original bulb just went due to normal use and then the new ones was from the same local diy shop - they lasted a day or so over a couple of weeks so a possible bad batch they lasted a day or so as I gave up after that) as good as they were new.
harlzter28/11/2019 16:12

We have had beko fridge freezer, washer and a tumble dryer and been more …We have had beko fridge freezer, washer and a tumble dryer and been more than happy with them, they vary between 5 and 10 years old now and apart from the bulb kept blowing in the fridge (may have been the original bulb just went due to normal use and then the new ones was from the same local diy shop - they lasted a day or so over a couple of weeks so a possible bad batch they lasted a day or so as I gave up after that) as good as they were new.

Just checked I also have a Beko American fridge freezer too - forgot about that again had no problems the 6yrs that we had that either
Our one lasted years with no problems, only don’t have it because we moved to a place that had one already
Yes.Any mass produced machine that is cheap is good in my book. Can't say I'd recommend any of the cheap stuff we've bought but I'd buy it all again. If you get my drift..If I win the lottery I'd buy better white goods but still waiting so cheap stuff it is
My mum has had that model (at least, looks the same) for a couple of years and no problems, seems to wash as well as any other. Her only complaint is it doesn't dry well, but she doesn't open the door til hours after it finishes (I'm sure mine recommended opening the door a short while after to let the moist air out)
Beko fridge freezer 11 years
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions