Banned

laughable isn´t it?

seems to me

No God no Christmas

cake and eating it spring to mind.

Atheists need pressies too ,

Banned

Xmas is now a tradition as opposed to a religious event

christians and christmas.... thats what makes the pagans lol!

Banned

and another top Fand F fishing thread .. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha move along please nothing to see here

Original Poster Banned

dimebars;7054460

I agree with this. Christmas isn't really a religious thing for most people.

Also, this thread doesn't need PCSOing thanks:thumbsup:

lol \m/

truth is,the majority of people who claim to be atheists arent,because to actually be one means that you have given it some thought and research and actually come to a reasoned decision.

most people who use the word to describe themselves would be more accurately described as lazy and ignorant.

Banned

jellybaby22;7054493

dont believe in god ...believe in xmas and pressies though.....

who is this god you speak of .. I pray at the alter of the Lego god ..

Banned

barky;7054495

truth is,the majority of people who claim to be atheists arent,because to … truth is,the majority of people who claim to be atheists arent,because to actually be one means that you have given it some thought and research and actually come to a reasoned decision.most people who use the word to describe themselves would be more accurately described as lazy and ignorant.

God botherer

barky;7054495

truth is,the majority of people who claim to be atheists arent,because to … truth is,the majority of people who claim to be atheists arent,because to actually be one means that you have given it some thought and research and actually come to a reasoned decision.most people who use the word to describe themselves would be more accurately described as lazy and ignorant.

Lazy and ignorant is when you need a book to tell you how to live,

Banned

barky;7054495

so I am lazy and ignorant .. why that's kind of you.. talk about sweeping statements

Banned

jellybaby22;7054530

:lol: dunno....personally I pray at the alter of UGG boots and over … :lol: dunno....personally I pray at the alter of UGG boots and over priced handbags......:-D

I am now praying at the Alter of Abercrombe and Fitch the purveyor of expensive and class threads :w00t:

lifes a big wall of pick and mix if i see a sour apple in the jelly babies i eat round it.

Christians indulging in pagan traditions, discuss.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/9/Thread-Crap-Jesus_Cry.jpg

Just another of those instances where culture and religion overlap somewhat.

There's no law against having fun.... you wanna celebrate summin you go ahead, within reason xx

dimebars;7054460

+1 I have a family of Muslims a few doors up & despite being Muslim they still celebrate Christmas! :w00t:

Banned

each to their own .. pork scratching anyone:)

dog_cop;7054541

so I am lazy and ignorant .. why that's kind of you.. talk about sweeping … so I am lazy and ignorant .. why that's kind of you.. talk about sweeping statements

there is a few people who misunderstand my comment so let me elaborate-to just call yourself an atheist with no reason for it is lazy.

if you have reached a REASONED decision to not believe then that is perfectly acceptable,and I am not a "god botherer"-I am an atheist,so lets also be clear on that.

What my original post was trying to say was that just calling oneself an atheist because you cant be bothered to actually reach an informed opinion is lazy and ignorant.

Banned

barky;7054659

there is a few people who misunderstand my comment so let me elaborate-to … there is a few people who misunderstand my comment so let me elaborate-to just call yourself an atheist with no reason for it is lazy.if you have reached a REASONED decision to not believe then that is perfectly acceptable,and I am not a "god botherer"-I am an atheist,so lets also be clear on that.What my original post was trying to say was that just calling oneself an atheist because you cant be bothered to actually reach an informed opinion is lazy and ignorant.

ok I have several reasons why .. and MY view is religion sucks big time and is a massive con :thumbsup:.. so I am a non believer... ( and did start laughing as I had the vision of the stoning sketch in Life of brian )

After going to a Catholic primary school, spent almost 2 years at a Campaigners group, had one very religious girlfriend, and im very open minded, but i just cant believe all the 'stories' i have had to endure etc.
I'm Athiest.

i plus one ya barky ...even though it makes me uncool! haha

Our dogs get christmas presents too-not sure of their religious views tho:whistling:

A decision anyone makes should look at when they just plucked out Scientology. Who's to say this never happened hundreds of years ago with all other religions? :-D

This is my Facebook religious status;

"Religions are fiction, to stop the majority of cultures asking the questions nobody has answers too" - DarrylJohn, 09.

hah

is christmas something to do with god then?

Banned

Alfonse;7054792

no mince pies :thumbsup:

Banned

no

celebrate santa´s birthday

toshapetriji;7054815

nocelebrate santa´s birthday

he WORKS on his birthday??poor old man!

livingthelife07;7054620

+1 I have a family of Muslims a few doors up & despite being Muslim they … +1 I have a family of Muslims a few doors up & despite being Muslim they still celebrate Christmas! :w00t:

+1

My view is christmas is time for family to spend time together eat loads, and have some nice prezzies and have loads fun!!!

dimebars: Xmas is now a tradition as opposed to a religious event

THIS^^^^^

jellybaby22;7054829

no..its all about Santa....they tried to tell the kids at my 7 year old … no..its all about Santa....they tried to tell the kids at my 7 year old school about jesus' birthday last year......she got confused..and I caught her praying to santa for more pressies.....:w00t:

:giggle:

How about Agnosticism

dog_cop;7054799

no mince pies :thumbsup:

mince pies errgh medieval

toshapetriji;7054815

nocelebrate santa´s birthday

I prefer Father Christmas

jellybaby22;7054829

no..its all about Santa....they tried to tell the kids at my 7 year old … no..its all about Santa....they tried to tell the kids at my 7 year old school about jesus' birthday last year......she got confused..and I caught her praying to santa for more pressies.....:w00t:

this is why we make a bigger fuss over birthdays

i dont believe in god but i know people that do and they get such strength from their faith in very hard times, i spose if it helps you through the bad times it cant all be bad, i wont be signing up anytime soon though

Banned

ilovepink;7054938

i dont believe in god but i know people that do and they get such … i dont believe in god but i know people that do and they get such strength from their faith in very hard times, i spose if it helps you through the bad times it cant all be bad, i wont be signing up anytime soon though

i have asked the Happy Clappers to pop round tonight and knock on your door for a "chat"

dog_cop;7055000

i have asked the Happy Clappers to pop round tonight and knock on your … i have asked the Happy Clappers to pop round tonight and knock on your door for a "chat"

i always tell them to 'naff off'

once they knocked on my door the guy put his foot in the doorway when i tried to shut it, he saw the error of his ways when i kicked him in the shin :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this expensive?713
    2. Google maps on Plusnet22
    3. Credit Card Debt Question...22
    4. New Phone Contract - Plusnet Mobile any good?>1318

See more discussions