Attending NFL and NHL games in New York

3 replies
Found 22nd Sep 2007
Hi,

I am off to New York in 3 weeks time and have checked the schedules of the NFL and NHL leagues and am lucky enough to be going when both New York Giants and Rangers have home games. I have never been to America before and was wondering if anyone has ever seen a game out there?.

How do you go about purchasing tickets? could I just pay at the entrance or would I have to book online? Thanks:thumbsup:

4 Comments

I saw orlando magic play in florida. So i assume it'll be the same as NHL and NFL (its was NBA). Usually, if you go to a team's website you can go about buying tickets there, that's what we did anyway. In our case you could also buy tickets at the stadium pre- matchday but i dunno if that would be the same in NY.

If you get a chane got and see the NY Yankees or even the mets - i missed out as i went there when it was baseball off season

Can pay at the front of the stadium it wouldnt be full anyways easily get a seat

By all accounts football tickets are hard to come buy so i'd definately buy in advance.
Hockey season starts in a few weeks so you may be ok getting tickets a day or 2 before for that!
Baseball - play offs approaching so Yankees tickets may be hard to get....
Enjoy! you'll love all of them.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice guys:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3481
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1221

See more discussions