Groups

*ATTENTION ANY IPSWICH TOWN FANS!!!*

I need some tickets for thursday night (am up on holiday and as a neutral supporter this game naturally draws me in) - Anyone know how to get the tickets as the website isn't letting me checkout (I think it's because I'm not *verified*)

Thanks in advance...

Tom!

7 Comments

I'm sure you'll be able to buy tickets from the grounds ticket office on the night of the game......after all it's only ipswich.

Original Poster

transit

I'm sure you'll be able to buy tickets from the grounds ticket office on … I'm sure you'll be able to buy tickets from the grounds ticket office on the night of the game......after all it's only ipswich.

Its Ipswich v Norwich so sales seem 'restricted' =/

tomwatts

Its Ipswich v Norwich so sales seem 'restricted' =/

You'll be fine if its a tv game.

Original Poster

transit

You'll be fine if its a tv game.

I can get some cra ppy seats at the back, and dont mind them, but when I click checkout it just keeps reloading the basket page...

tomwatts

I can get some cra ppy seats at the back, and dont mind them, but when I … I can get some cra ppy seats at the back, and dont mind them, but when I click checkout it just keeps reloading the basket page...

Ring the ticket office and pay over the phone in the morning..simples.

Original Poster

transit

Ring the ticket office and pay over the phone in the morning..simples.

OK - I'll try that in the morning but I think you have to have gone to a match before or something like that as its a derby match... ARGH!

Original Poster

Asked if we were Ipswich town supporters and since our postcode wasn't in Norwich they were fine with it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions