Groups

Attention darrenwooly - please contact me

I have been pm'ing you all week after you promised me a refund for an item which I have not received, or provided the tracking number as requested.
    You promised me a refund last friday, or this monday at the latest. Despite providing you with the information to do that, you haven't done so as yet.

Can you please contact me - I know you have been on as you were last shown active today, and have been active every day, but you haven't replied to a message since last thursday.

79 Comments

I vow NEVER to buy (or sell) anything on here again.
    There are far too many of these things happening, everyone should be aware.
    Even if you get a contact phone number, they can still have them changed.

Hollypinder, I hope you get ripped off yourself.

Original Poster

Am hoping its nothing sinister, but can't fathom why my PM's are ignored.

bassman_uk;4870696

Am hoping its nothing sinister, but can't fathom why my PM's are ignored.

He was onsite at 15:59 today so no excuse is their really ?

Original Poster

darren9030;4870704

He was onsite at 15:59 today so no excuse is their really ?

Has been on every day, maybe only once, but you'd think that someone would take the time at least one day from 7 to answer a PM :roll:

do you have any contact details?

Original Poster

skusey;4870718

do you have any contact details?

Don't you start

What did you buy buddy?

Really annoys me when people scam..

Hope you get your money back.

Original Poster

t0mm;4870807

What did you buy buddy?Really annoys me when people scam..Hope you get … What did you buy buddy?Really annoys me when people scam..Hope you get your money back.

It was some office software - I don't think its a scam as he seems a busy guy, just trying to get his attention really, and don't know what else to do yet :roll:

bassman_uk;4870813

It was some office software - I don't think its a scam as he seems a busy … It was some office software - I don't think its a scam as he seems a busy guy, just trying to get his attention really, and don't know what else to do yet :roll:

contact the mods and ask them to look into it for you

bassman_uk;4870813

It was some office software - I don't think its a scam as he seems a busy … It was some office software - I don't think its a scam as he seems a busy guy, just trying to get his attention really,[COLOR="Red"] and don't know what else to do yet[/COLOR] :roll:

Give him a call, i'm sure he won't mind.

Original Poster

skusey;4870827

contact the mods and ask them to look into it for you

will do...cheers for that :thumbsup:

thesaint;4870832

Give him a call, i'm sure he won't mind.

he obviously has not got his number as I have already suggested that

skusey;4870847

he obviously has not got his number as I have already suggested that

You have not asked him if he had got his number. Linky?

]Money for charity

skusey;4870672

Hollypinder, I hope you get ripped off yourself.

What a random thing to say :?

:lol:

Original Poster

thesaint;4870877

You have not asked him if he had got his number. Linky?]Money for charity

this has nothing to do with my thread. Please remove.

It seems to be safer buying on Thiefbay nowadays. It amazes me that Admin keeps FS/FT going. It must cause even more trouble than the Misc forums. :roll:

I suppose the site name could be changed to Hot Uk Scammers?

Bassman, have PM'd, will keep you posted bud

Original Poster

mbgringo;4870911

cheers dude :thumbsup:

bassman_uk;4870892

this has nothing to do with my thread. Please remove.

No.

tony_s1;4870896

It seems to be safer buying on Thiefbay nowadays. It amazes me that Admin … It seems to be safer buying on Thiefbay nowadays. It amazes me that Admin keeps FS/FT going. It must cause even more trouble than the Misc forums. :roll:I suppose the site name could be changed to Hot Uk Scammers?

I have never seen anyone get scammed who followed the common sense guidelines.

mbgringo;4870911

bassman_uk;4870916

cheers dude :thumbsup:

Myself and mbgringo have traded with Darren in the past, and to be honest he has been one of the best sellers on here so far... I still have all his contact details, but would rather not give them out as he seemed a decent guy. I bought a £600 laptop from him, and gave him a PS3 as part exchange, without any problems.

mbgringo stays nearby, so hopefully he has managed to PM you some useful information. I would however take caution in announcing him a scammer without more time passing. I realise this was not your intention on this occasion however.

Hi mate

wow everyone on here is out to get me...

Just to give you heads up the software is back with me now after the F*ck up with my local post office... the software was returned to me as it never left the post office... I went into get some advice after speaking and to cut a long story short the packaging was damaged...

Im not on here to scam or rob people before people start on me, I have been in contact with BASSMAN_UK as much as possible, with the easter weekend coming up im mad busy with my photography and also I just bought a canvas printing business on here as well so I have been busy getting that all setup as well.

Bassman_UK Sorry to let you down, I did email you all my address and contact number as well...

Again Apologies but the software is now been re-packaged and is back in the post tomorrow.

thesaint;4870935

No.I have never seen anyone get scammed who followed the common sense … No.I have never seen anyone get scammed who followed the common sense guidelines.

indeed

Mbringo & Bazzaric - thanks guys...

Ta Da, Darrens a good guy :thumbsup:

Evening Bazz, you ok buddy?

mbgringo;4871040

Ta Da, Darrens a good guy :thumbsup:Evening Bazz, you ok buddy?

Yeah, i'm good...just soaking up the love in the room :-D

thesaint;4870935

I have never seen anyone get scammed who followed the common sense … I have never seen anyone get scammed who followed the common sense guidelines.

The problem seems to be that too many people don't follow the guidelines. Because they don't, this is a paradise for scammers. The same sort of problem exists on Thiefbay - as long as there are mugs, there will be scammers. :roll:

bazzaric;4871046

Yeah, i'm good...just soaking up the love in the room :-D

Its a warm, fuzzy glow ain't it :lol:

Banned

OK. The judge and jury are out. There's certainly one person in this thread I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them. Needless to say, that person ISN'T Darren, who comes out with flying colours from the way it all reads.

Ill be just glad when Mbringo picks up the rest of his purchases for me... I'll have an easter egg waiting for you as well when your ready!! if that will make you get here faster.

darrenwooly;4871137

Ill be just glad when Mbringo picks up the rest of his purchases for … Ill be just glad when Mbringo picks up the rest of his purchases for me... I'll have an easter egg waiting for you as well when your ready!! if that will make you get here faster.

What??? Faster??? its only been 2/3 months :oops:

darrenwooly;4871137

Ill be just glad when Mbringo picks up the rest of his purchases for … Ill be just glad when Mbringo picks up the rest of his purchases for me... I'll have an easter egg waiting for you as well when your ready!! if that will make you get here faster.

an easter egg?? hmm..wonder i will get an egg from anyone. i do remember once sticking something into a package i sent someone. haribo i think,but i forget who lol.

guv;4871133

OK. The judge and jury are out. There's certainly one person in this … OK. The judge and jury are out. There's certainly one person in this thread I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them. Needless to say, that person ISN'T Darren, who comes out with flying colours from the way it all reads.

Cheers Guv

Original Poster

bazzaric;4871026

Myself and mbgringo have traded with Darren in the past, and to be honest … Myself and mbgringo have traded with Darren in the past, and to be honest he has been one of the best sellers on here so far... I still have all his contact details, but would rather not give them out as he seemed a decent guy. I bought a £600 laptop from him, and gave him a PS3 as part exchange, without any problems. mbgringo stays nearby, so hopefully he has managed to PM you some useful information. I would however take caution in announcing him a scammer without more time passing. I realise this was not your intention on this occasion however.

darrenwooly;4871030

Hi matewow everyone on here is out to get me...Just to give you heads up … Hi matewow everyone on here is out to get me...Just to give you heads up the software is back with me now after the F*ck up with my local post office... the software was returned to me as it never left the post office... I went into get some advice after speaking and to cut a long story short the packaging was damaged...Im not on here to scam or rob people before people start on me, I have been in contact with BASSMAN_UK as much as possible, with the easter weekend coming up im mad busy with my photography and also I just bought a canvas printing business on here as well so I have been busy getting that all setup as well.Bassman_UK Sorry to let you down, I did email you all my address and contact number as well... Again Apologies but the software is now been re-packaged and is back in the post tomorrow.

Thanks for getting back in touch darrenwooly - that was the purpose of the thread after all.
    Bazzaric - if you read the thread carefully I have not accused darrenwooly of being a scammer, and have said that a few times when people said that word - I was just a little worried over a lack of contact recently, and wanted another way of raising my attention to him.

It would take a lot for me to come out and say that someone is a scammer, and certainly I have not accused darrenwooly of being one, just concerned over the lack of contact

Original Poster

guv;4871133

OK. The judge and jury are out. There's certainly one person in this … OK. The judge and jury are out. There's certainly one person in this thread I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them. Needless to say, that person ISN'T Darren, who comes out with flying colours from the way it all reads.

if its me, then just tell me. I'm a big boy, I can handle it

guv;4871133

Mr Kerr?

bassman_uk;4872579

Thanks for getting back in touch darrenwooly - that was the purpose of … Thanks for getting back in touch darrenwooly - that was the purpose of the thread after all.Bazzaric - if you read the thread carefully I have not accused darrenwooly of being a scammer, and have said that a few times when people said that word - I was just a little worried over a lack of contact recently, and wanted another way of raising my attention to him.It would take a lot for me to come out and say that someone is a scammer, and certainly I have not accused darrenwooly of being one, just concerned over the lack of contact

I would however take caution in announcing him a scammer without more time passing. I realise this was not your intention on this occasion however.

Original Poster

bazzaric;4872745

I would however take caution in announcing him a scammer without more … I would however take caution in announcing him a scammer without more time passing. I realise this was not your intention on this occasion however.

yes I saw that, but felt I needed to further highlight that I hadn't accused

skusey;4872599

Mr Kerr?

Yuan?

Original Poster

Have requested that this is unexpired and unspammed - still having difficulty getting in contact

Original Poster

darrenwooly;4871030

Hi matewow everyone on here is out to get me...Just to give you heads up … Hi matewow everyone on here is out to get me...Just to give you heads up the software is back with me now after the F*ck up with my local post office... the software was returned to me as it never left the post office... I went into get some advice after speaking and to cut a long story short the packaging was damaged...Im not on here to scam or rob people before people start on me, I have been in contact with BASSMAN_UK as much as possible, with the easter weekend coming up im mad busy with my photography and also I just bought a canvas printing business on here as well so I have been busy getting that all setup as well.Bassman_UK Sorry to let you down, I did email you all my address and contact number as well... Again Apologies but the software is now been re-packaged and is back in the post tomorrow.

Still not received

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846200
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764296
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31153

See more discussions