Groups

Attention folks......

Does anyone have Fwibbles address? has anyone bought from him or sold to him?

I need it to put on the parcel for the collection tomorrow, or does the parcel guys write a label to put on it anyway?

Its being picked up by that cheap parcel company on Ebay.

Please if you have his address, Pm me

thanks

3 Comments

After reading your profile.......i see you are otherwise named as Tesco Expert and i can ask you anything........so hear goes:

What is Fwibbles address???? :giggle:

If he has arranged the courier then they would hopefully have his address though :thumbsup:

If its payperdrop it states that parcels must be labelled by you. BUT saying that the one i had picked up through ppdrop was by DHL and they had all the details on their sheet. TBH though... i wouldnt feel right not putting the addy on myself and having that little bit of piece of mind ;-)

saxo_appeal

Does anyone have Fwibbles address? has anyone bought from him or sold to … Does anyone have Fwibbles address? has anyone bought from him or sold to him?I need it to put on the parcel for the collection tomorrow, or does the parcel guys write a label to put on it anyway?Its being picked up by that cheap parcel company on Ebay.Please if you have his address, Pm methanks

Haven't got a clue. On another subject, how's the new car going? Looked very nice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1644
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription45
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
      4. www.disneycharms.co46

See more discussions