Groups

********Attention Musicians********* Anyone used Imuso for buying euipment before?

I'm buying a new guitar and was wonderring have any of you bought from them before?

The guitar is £1199 so I'd like to ensure that all is ok before checking out.

Thanks in advance. I have put the direct site link in the next post

7 Comments

Original Poster

Thats no squire then!!!

Original Poster

autolesbona;4556919

Thats no squire then!!!

nah it's the ]Martin DC-16GTE In saying that I have a squire aswell. One of my first ever electric guitars. The South Korean ones

I've no experience of them but if I were you I'd trawl the Usenet for references from others before you buy. I made the mistake of buying from an Internet retailer before checking the Usenet and very nearly came unstuck. Only by finding out the name of the MD and mailing him personally, threatening him with a winding-up order on his company, did I receive my goods some 4 weeks after they had mailed me to say they've dispatched the goods (something they do to everyone).

I bought my Gibson ES335 from Digital Village back in November and found them to be very pleasant and professional. And they got in the guitar (that I found on their Website) from the store up-country where it was, for me to try before I bought. And I bargained down the price too, since the recession was just starting and everyone needs turnover to keep their businesses afloat.

Original Poster

Afterburner;4556979

I've no experience of them but if I were you I'd trawl the Usenet for … I've no experience of them but if I were you I'd trawl the Usenet for references from others before you buy. I made the mistake of buying from an Internet retailer before checking the Usenet and very nearly came unstuck. Only by finding out the name of the MD and mailing him personally, threatening him with a winding-up order on his company, did I receive my goods some 4 weeks after they had mailed me to say they've dispatched the goods (something they do to everyone).I bought my Gibson ES335 from Digital Village back in November and found them to be very pleasant and professional. And they got in the guitar (that I found on their Website) from the store up-country where it was, for me to try before I bought. And I bargained down the price too, since the recession was just starting and everyone needs turnover to keep their businesses afloat.

Thanks for the heads up mate. Rep added :thumbsup:

bought my epiphone explorer, plus some replacement pickups and a case for it.
    no problems with them.

personally I still prefer GAK or Thomman for music stuff

Original Poster

slackrat77;4558029

bought my epiphone explorer, plus some replacement pickups and a case for … bought my epiphone explorer, plus some replacement pickups and a case for it.no problems with them.personally I still prefer GAK or Thomman for music stuff

Cheers mate rep added :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions