Attention of dealextreme user's with dx points

Found 17th Apr 2009
Just a heads up for anyone that uses dealextreme some people may not know, as I didn't

If you have a load of points built up with nothing to redeem them against.

You might or might not be aware that you can redeem them against any product that they have. (As i wasn't)

Create a ticket: with cse (Customer Service Express)
i used account affiliate services.dealextreme.com/for…ate
And explain that you want to spend your dx points and can they raise an order for you. If you dont have enough points for what you want ask them to send you a papal bill for the rest, when you get the bill reply to cse giving them your paypal transaction id#.

Or place a small order and create a ticket detailing what you want to do services.dealextreme.com/for…spx

And explain that you want to spend your dx points and can they raise an order for you. If you dont have enough points for what you want ask them to send you a paypal bill for the rest, when you get the bill reply to cse giving them your paypal transaction id#.

(I was waiting for something to redeem against for ages before i discovered this)

As a registered member you will get one per every $10 spent and the current cashback rate is 10 points = USD $1.

you can earn extra by making a review of a product that you buy i think it is 2 for every review and more if you add pics and videos

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

How does one accumulate points? Is it through an affiliate scheme?

Original Poster

teambintip;4950490

How does one accumulate points? Is it through an affiliate scheme?

As a registered member

currently issued at one per every $10 spent

The current CB rate is 10 points = USD $1.

Do you happen know where i can find my current balance?

Never knew this.

I have never redeemed any of mine, not that they amount to much.

Original Poster

teambintip;4950587

Do you happen know where i can find my current balance?

dealextreme.com/acc….dx

and in the tabs it should show my dx points

you can earn extra by making a review of a product that you buy i think it is 2 for every review and more if you add pics and videos :thumbsup:

Banned

thought this was common knowledge

but it seems people dont even know they have points lol

Original Poster

casparwhite;4950861

thought this was common knowledgebut it seems people dont even know they … thought this was common knowledgebut it seems people dont even know they have points lol

I had 300 and was waiting for for somthing to come up on the redeem dx point screen for a while before asking the question :thumbsup:

imortal;4950782

http://dealextreme.com/accounts/default.dxand in the tabs it should show … http://dealextreme.com/accounts/default.dxand in the tabs it should show my dx points you can earn extra by making a review of a product that you buy i think it is 2 for every review and more if you add pics and videos :thumbsup:

nice one, 240 points

Ta pal

Original Poster

teambintip;4951208

nice one, 240 points :)Ta pal

= $24 discount it does add up. in the end :thumbsup:

Nice one, didn't know this.
+REP for really good info...!

Original Poster

guru_the;4951865

Nice one, didn't know this.+REP for really good info...!

yes it is nice to know as i had a lot of points that i could not redeem against anything :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text