ATTENTION: robo69

Found 17th Sep 2007
MODS - please don't delete this!

I have recently bought a mobile phone and PSP from this chap by BT. The funds have now cleared and I have attempted to send him a PM but his inbox is full and cannot be sent.

Please PM me ASAP when you see this Rob and tell when I can be expecting the delivery. Thanks!

Sony PSP thread - http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96671

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
95 Comments

he has been banned

Original Poster

You have got to be joking?! I have just spent £240 for these two items - what can I do now?

tazandsaz

he has been banned

>>http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=60433

TheMafia

You have got to be joking?! I have just spent £240 for these two items - … You have got to be joking?! I have just spent £240 for these two items - what can I do now?

Contact your bank or paypal, depending on how you paid.

TheMafia

You have got to be joking?! I have just spent £240 for these two items - … You have got to be joking?! I have just spent £240 for these two items - what can I do now?

Not alot really as you paid via BT. :-(

TheMafia

Did you follow all the info in the threads - ie getting address, phone numbers etc?

How did you conduct business? via the threads / via PM etc?

Moved to Misc ..

Original Poster

Diodorus-siculus

Did you follow all the info in the threads - ie getting address, phone … Did you follow all the info in the threads - ie getting address, phone numbers etc?How did you conduct business? via the threads / via PM etc?

I conducted the business both by thread and PM. I did have his address details but I think I've deleted the PM that it was on - is there any way of obtaining ths info back?

I just don't know what to do :-(

SBrunette

Not alot really as you paid via BT. :-(

Unless the guidelines were followed in which case the boys can call around to collect the goods!

In which threads have the contracts been made?

What about a phone number?

I presume you have the bank account details still?

Banned

They are not on the list to avoid, maybe you could ask a mod how long he is banned for, and when he was banned? maybe his ban is for being a little gobby rather than being a rip off merchant, not sure if once banned you can get to your pm's

Just an observation, Looking here : http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=949337&postcount=1

The photos are on an account named "hayton89", Isn't there another member with the same/similar name?

Original Poster

Diodorus-siculus

In which threads have the contracts been made?What about a phone number?I … In which threads have the contracts been made?What about a phone number?I presume you have the bank account details still?

I've just realise that I didn't post in his thread - he must have approached me by PM. I'm such an idiot. The link is: http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96541

The email address that he gave me was:

sassie

not sure if once banned you can get to your pm's

Once banned you can't access your account at all, So no PM's..

Banned

TheMafia

I've just realise that I didn't post in his thread - he must have … I've just realise that I didn't post in his thread - he must have approached me by PM. I'm such an idiot. The link is: http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96541The email address that he gave me was: ***********

Really not advisable to post someone email address on here, i think you should remove it, this is not the way to deal with this

Original Poster

His name is also - I have the payment showing on my bank screen but cannot remember where I put the BT details

TheMafia

The email address that he gave me was: @hotmail.co.uk

Have you tried emailing him?, Do you have his address details?

(I've edited the email address in my post, Just incase he is genuine

Original Poster

The email address doesn't work.

Does a MOD have accessed to deleted PM's in an archive type system?

I just have absolutely no clue what to do...

He was banned for trading by e-mail, as he has done with you and PM's, so it appeared he had no current trades to keep him here or to add to the avoid list.

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Just an observation, Looking here : … Just an observation, Looking here : http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=949337&postcount=1The photos are on an account named "hayton89", Isn't there another member with the same/similar name?

Can someone check this please?

Original Poster

rayman

He was banned for trading by e-mail, as he has done with you and PM's, so … He was banned for trading by e-mail, as he has done with you and PM's, so it appeared he had no current trades to keep him here or to add to the avoid list.

Is there any possibility of getting some details from him?

TheMafia

Is there any possibility of getting some details from him?

The mods / admin may have details but you will have to contact them to see if they can be passed on to you.

I'm sorry to say that you may well have lost your money - to be brutally honest, you have transferred money from your account to that of an unknown third party and have little hope of redress.

I truly hope you will get this sorted out.

TheMafia

Can someone check this please?

Well there is a member with a similar name

This also coincides with a bit in Robo69's email address and the username on his photobucket account......... (that isn't the whole of his email adress just the end for anyone wondering.....)

This guy might not be anything to do with Robo though.

First of all, please don't post personal information in the forums.

We can send an e-mail to him. If you could PM me the details, I'll take a look now.

Iom-RF

Well there is a member This also coincides with the bit in Robo69's … Well there is a member This also coincides with the bit in Robo69's email address and the bit on his photobucket account......... (that isn't the whole of his email adress just the end for anyone wondering.....)This guy might not be anything to do with Robo though.

hell of a coincidence though. :whistling:

Ray is there any chance you can find out the details from Hayton2k3 aswell, I want to remove the info above as soon as possible really as its not nice having your name mentioned...........

Banned

Iom-RF

Well there is a member *****This also coincides with the "***" bit in … Well there is a member *****This also coincides with the "***" bit in Robo69's email address and the "*****" bit on his photobucket account......... (that isn't the whole of his email adress just the end for anyone wondering.....)This guy might not be anything to do with Robo though.

Can people stop posting other usernames on here, this has been done before, its not fair on other members that probably have naff all to do with this

SBrunette

hell of a coincidence though. :whistling:

Its quite a coincidence, same name and same numbers, But it could just be that a "coincidence"....

Original Poster

sassie

Can people stop posting other usernames on here, this has been done … Can people stop posting other usernames on here, this has been done before, its not fair on other members that probably have naff all to do with this

I agree, however I would like a MOD to investigate this fully before a decision is made. PM sent to rayman now :-(

Has anyone ever traded with the other guy? Maybe mafia could get in touch with them to see if they have the same address. Might be better than putting it on the forum till it is confirmed either way.

sassie

Can people stop posting other usernames on here, this has been done … Can people stop posting other usernames on here, this has been done before, its not fair on other members that probably have naff all to do with this

As above, Once i've got conformation its been read, I'll remove it, Nobody likes a witchhunt with their name mentioned in the mix.

Hopefully that info might help though. :thumbsup:

Banned

SBrunette

Has anyone ever traded with the other guy? Maybe mafia could get in touch … Has anyone ever traded with the other guy? Maybe mafia could get in touch with them to see if they have the same address. Might be better than putting it on the forum till it is confirmed either way.

then maybe you and IOM can remove your posts, and IOM you should know better, not the first time you have done this :roll:

SBrunette

Has anyone ever traded with the other guy? Maybe mafia could get in touch … Has anyone ever traded with the other guy? Maybe mafia could get in touch with them to see if they have the same address. Might be better than putting it on the forum till it is confirmed either way.

I'd be reluctant to give out another members details to another member though, It should be left to the mods now, They can ask anyone thats dealt with both members for an address etc.....

Remove what posts? and why?

Original Poster

I've PMed details to Rayman so hopefully he can help me now.

If its at a lost then maybe I'll start a small donations thread in the "for sale/wanted" section to recoup some of the money that I've lost

Banned

SBrunette

Remove what posts? and why?

With other members names on it, they have nothing to do with it, see the problem is most people skim through posts, those that skim will see that someone has been ripped off and guess what they wont read it all, they will just pisk out the names mentioned

The names are not there sassie, i removed them already.

With other members names on it, they have nothing to do with it

I didn't realise that anyone knew either way yet, but i realised before you said anything that it would be better to remove the names.

sassie

IOM you should know better, not the first time you have done this :roll:

Excuse me?, I'm actually trying to help here!

Like I said before, once I know its been taken note off, I'll remove my post, I don't think Rayman has seen it otherwise he'd have probably removed the post.

(I had no intention of leaving the post up there all this time, Just wanted it their for 5 mins, to be taken note and then removed.)

Original Poster

I don't want to start any arguments - just trying to recoup my money and find out some more details about robo69

TheMafia

I've PMed details to Rayman so hopefully he can help me now.If its at a … I've PMed details to Rayman so hopefully he can help me now.If its at a lost then maybe I'll start a small donations thread in the "for sale/wanted" section to recoup some of the money that I've lost

Small Claims Court is only £30, but you need their address. Does this guy live in Cleveland? If so, it shouldn't be too hard to get his address (if two add two equals four,;-) ) and do what needs to be done.;-) :thumbsup:
Good Luck.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition891183
  2. https://shakeasnowglobe.tkmaxx.com/11
  3. Magazine competitions - Issue 47 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
  4. £100 to be won Every Week22

See more discussions