Attention Sneakerheads! Help!

Posted 26th Jul 2020Edited by:"samathon"
3513274.jpgHello!

I have some adidas climacools, that I bought around 2003. Decent condition, show signs of age but barely worn.

Any idea how much they are worth or what even model they are?

I know Drjbril Cisse advertised them at the time. I have never seen another pair and can not find any for sale.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Sam
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Look at the label inside, there will be an ART number. Google it and see that comes up, you should be able to find out the exact model name from that, and from there you can check current and sold eBay listings to get an idea of the kind of price they might go for.
They're just called ClimaCool I think.

The collectable ones like Coca-Cola have sold for ~£90 Brand New in box.
Nice colours like Triple red have gone for £29.

Personally I think these wouldn't sell for much.
Haircut_10026/07/2020 23:16

Look at the label inside, there will be an ART number. Google it and see …Look at the label inside, there will be an ART number. Google it and see that comes up, you should be able to find out the exact model name from that, and from there you can check current and sold eBay listings to get an idea of the kind of price they might go for.

Will do. There is a QR code but it isnt picking it up. I’ll check for ART, thanks for your help.
dufflecoat_moon_turkey26/07/2020 23:18

Comment deleted

Sustainable fashion is a huge industry now. Personally I don’t see an issue but with everything it’s each to their own.
ART no. 020955
Could not find anything
spruceyb26/07/2020 23:21

They're just called ClimaCool I think.The collectable ones like Coca-Cola …They're just called ClimaCool I think.The collectable ones like Coca-Cola have sold for ~£90 Brand New in box.Nice colours like Triple red have gone for £29.Personally I think these wouldn't sell for much.

Climacool is the name that Adidas uses for products that have mesh panels and other technology in them (such as wicking fabrics) to keep you cool and comfortable. You can get shoes, tops, hats, and shorts all branded Climacool, it's not a model name in itself.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 26th Jul
Haircut_10026/07/2020 23:33

Climacool is the name that Adidas uses for products that have mesh panels …Climacool is the name that Adidas uses for products that have mesh panels and other technology in them (such as wicking fabrics) to keep you cool and comfortable. You can get shoes, tops, hats, and shorts all branded Climacool, it's not a model name in itself.

I'm sure the 1st ones were just called ClimaCool and retroactively called ClimaCool 1.
Surprised there isn’t a website with a pricelist for all trainers how popular they are now.
samathon27/07/2020 20:00

Surprised there isn’t a website with a pricelist for all trainers how p …Surprised there isn’t a website with a pricelist for all trainers how popular they are now.

Did you manage to find them from the codes?
@samathon

this myspace page has images from the launch but can’t find the exact model
name I’m afrai

myspace.com/tit…449

41508449-xISvq.jpg41508449-TRrIB.jpg
Hey, I found this too. Looks like it’s the photographers Myspace, he has the same name on Instagram but no more info. 🤷🏻
samathon28/07/2020 19:25

Hey, I found this too. Looks like it’s the photographers Myspace, he has t …Hey, I found this too. Looks like it’s the photographers Myspace, he has the same name on Instagram but no more info. 🤷🏻

Maybe look for a specific sneaker forum or fashion forum and reach out for help on there.
Post a comment
@
    Text