Groups

Attention Teenagers

Useful advice for Teenagers.

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/taasda/cid_9D299948-C48D-4444-A169-8A13166.jpg

If only i knew as much now as i did then :roll:

Had this sign without the photo on my livin room door for nearly a year now & my son still hasn't got the hint lol:lol::giggle:

Has no effect - at least it didn't when I put several copies up around the house [SIZE="4"]10 years ago[/SIZE]. Really, no effect!!

Really good...I want one...where can I get one?
    Wants to send the pic via e mail to all my other harrassed friends with teens, won't work if I cut and paste, how can I copy it ?

iglimpse;1502831

Really good...I want one...where can I get one?Wants to send the pic via … Really good...I want one...where can I get one?Wants to send the pic via e mail to all my other harrassed friends with teens, won't work if I cut and paste, how can I copy it ?

Right click over picture then save picture as!

Original Poster

iglimpse;1502831

Really good...I want one...where can I get one?Wants to send the pic via … Really good...I want one...where can I get one?Wants to send the pic via e mail to all my other harrassed friends with teens, won't work if I cut and paste, how can I copy it ?

Two signs showing here on ]Google image search.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?611
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764566

See more discussions