Groups

Attention To People Who Bought NFS:Undercover For Xbox 360 From CDWOW

Peopel who recently purchased need for speed under cover for xbox 360 beaware as you may have purchased it like me for £5.55 but today (23rd march) the price was increased and i just looked at my internet banking page and low and behold my balance was X amount and the availible balance was £30 less.

The message to people is to check how much you have been charged very quickly, ive already sent a message to customer services so will hopefully get a responce soon hope this helps.

**Yes i know this is not a deal but it is extreamly important for people to find this information as the deal has expired and therefore will not be listed in any of teh searches in HUKD**

15 Comments

Disgraceful.

Gutted for those people or bought 5 or more.

I've had some trouble with CDWow both times i tried to order from them, so it doesn't surprise me at all... :-(

Should be in misc

segaste;4716029

Gutted for those people or bought 5 or more.

NOT.....Greedy feckers spoil it for us all :whistling:

I paid with paypal and looks ok (thought this was best at the time so they couldn't back out of the deal as had already paid them )

£5.55 has been deducted from my paypal account, it shows pending despatch on cdwow website?

Am pretty sure thats fraud as they can only charge you what you have agreed. By charging you x amount they have comitted fraud due to the fact you greed on 5.55 not on 30 plus....

Original Poster

Mines still shows pending also, just trying to calculate purchases, not sure if ive been charged £30 or if ive without noticing conviniently spent £30 this weekend

I went for it on Fri too but no money has been taken yet. Keep my beady eye on it and see what happens.

Many thanks for the heads up - rep added.

Original Poster

Not saying to spam CDwow with e-mails but to simply check that u have been chanrged correctly!

My order seems to have disappeared off the CDWOW site although I paid with Google checkout and it is still in there.

whizzkid;4716047

Should be in misc

Yes, spammed.

supermod

Moved to MISC & unspammed

as the deal has expired and therefore will not be listed in any of teh … as the deal has expired and therefore will not be listed in any of teh searches in HUKD

If you include expired in your viewing options, then they will still be included in your searches etc :thumbsup:

Eventually got a cancelled email from them saying they cant get any stock.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions