Groups

Attn any lloyds bank customers

Lloyds Bank ‏@
    Customers will be unable to withdraw cash for up to 2 hours using any ATM, UK or abroad, from 2am tomorrow morning due to maintenance work

6 Comments

Original Poster

Lloyds Bank ‏@AskLloydsBank 47s48 seconds ago
    Customers will be unable to withdraw cash for up to 2 hours using any ATM, UK or abroad, from 2am tomorrow morning due to maintenance work

I'll be asleep at that time so i am safe thanks

Original Poster

mutley1

I'll be asleep at that time so i am safe thanks

Yeah i know most people will be but others will be making a big night of it and short of cash

archer1204

Yeah i know most people will be but others will be making a big night of … Yeah i know most people will be but others will be making a big night of it and short of cash

I often wake up in the middle of the night and get a fright when i log into my bank account to see all the money emptied. Banks clear their systems at around 2am so i have learnt not to log in at that time any more.

mutley1

I often wake up in the middle of the night and get a fright when i log … I often wake up in the middle of the night and get a fright when i log into my bank account to see all the money emptied. Banks clear their systems at around 2am so i have learnt not to log in at that time any more.

http://www.waytothoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2.gif

archer1204

Lloyds Bank ‏@Customers will be unable to withdraw cash for up to 2 h … Lloyds Bank ‏@Customers will be unable to withdraw cash for up to 2 hours using any ATM, UK or abroad, from 2am tomorrow morning due to maintenance work

2am Greenwich Mean Time or 2am British Summer Time?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767144
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions