Attractions in Amsterdam, where should I get tickets from?

Found 22nd Jan
Haven’t been before so don’t know the cost of hinges like the Anne Frank house. What should I visit, how much does it cost roughly and where should I buy my tickets. We’re going with 3 other couples and we’re staying at the West Cord in the city centre. Fri afternoon to Sunday evening we are staying over. Any advice appreciated, thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
If you want hinges for Anne Frank house, I would buy them here and save a lot of money...Hinges. hope that helps.
I stayed at the West Cord last September, great location!

IIRC, when me and the missus visited Anne Frank's house we just rocked up and paid on the door, can't remember it being that expensive to be honest but this was probably 15 odd years ago at least.
mrty7 m ago

If you want hinges for Anne Frank house, I would buy them here and save a …If you want hinges for Anne Frank house, I would buy them here and save a lot of money...Hinges. hope that helps.

I would use this emoji —> but I just about pushed air out of my nose
The Van Gogh museum is well worth a visit.
deleted79467
the zoo is pretty good and not far out

artis.nl/nl/
Don't forget to visit one of the sex museums if you fancy a laugh.
Search for the 'I love amsterdam' card. It's about 80 euro's for 3 days and includes free public transport and access to loads of museums, a free canal cruise and discounts on other places too. You can get it for 1-4 days I think (Was two years when I last went and looking at going again in a couple of months).
Try Tripadvisor. Also just Google 'visiting Amsterdam' load of helpful sites.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants