Attractive idiosyncracies...

9 replies
Found 15th Mar 2010
I used to fancy a girl who liked to dip buttered toast in her tea. This should be digusting by rights, but actually, it was the kind of idiosyncracy that only made her seem more attractive in my eyes...

Anyone ever fancied/loved someone that much more 'cos of something weird they do?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

i liked my ex a lot more cos she had her tounge pierced :w00t:

micoo;8109898

i liked my ex a lot more cos she had her tounge pierced :w00t:

:?

That's not weird!

Not that I know anything about weird things because I'm definitely not weird...

angelfairee;8109999

:?That's not weird!Not that I know anything about weird things because … :?That's not weird!Not that I know anything about weird things because I'm definitely not weird...

it is when you consider i hate tounge piercings, but they make one specific thing a lot better :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;8110008

it is when you consider i hate tounge piercings, but they make one … it is when you consider i hate tounge piercings, but they make one specific thing a lot better :lol:

Never experienced it...although yep, rumour has it...

That said, heavily pierced ladies have started to really do it for me recently. Not sure where it's come from...I'm a late-onset goth, perhaps?

My OH likes peanut butter and marmalade on toast with sultanas on top.... Hmmm.

micoo;8110008

it is when you consider i hate tounge piercings, but they make one … it is when you consider i hate tounge piercings, but they make one specific thing a lot better :lol:

They make lots of things a lot better, actually!

SirBargainsALot;8110026

Never experienced it...although yep, rumour has it...That said, heavily … Never experienced it...although yep, rumour has it...That said, heavily pierced ladies have started to really do it for me recently. Not sure where it's come from...I'm a late-onset goth, perhaps?

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1068674283910_2003/11/13/350_piercing,0.jpg

Mmm.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8110055

They make lots of things a lot better, actually!Mmm.

Phwooooaaaar...

(kidding)

Banned

Toast in tea is wonderful.
Another wonderful thing is Wotsits dipped in melted chocolate!

No, my girlfriends did neither but I just though I'd mention it.

SirBargainsALot;8110026

Never experienced it...although yep, rumour has it...That said, heavily … Never experienced it...although yep, rumour has it...That said, heavily pierced ladies have started to really do it for me recently. [SIZE=4]Not sure where it's come from[/SIZE]...I'm a late-onset goth, perhaps?

Is it because the price of scrap metal has increased recently? :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…23
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    3. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11
    4. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11

See more discussions