Groups

Au Natural

Au Natural has been sold last month to B&M . They are going to call the shop Homeware. This is what a manager said in one of the shops.

10 Comments

Someone posted the other day,50% off starts sunday and goes up to 75% in 2 weeks

[COLOR="Magenta"]Hi Juicy.. bit baffled by your post .. bunny no understandy! ... Where's your cute ickle bumbley bee gone?? :?[/COLOR]

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2016700

[COLOR="Magenta"]Hi Juicy.. bit baffled by your post .. bunny no … [COLOR="Magenta"]Hi Juicy.. bit baffled by your post .. bunny no understandy! ... Where's your cute ickle bumbley bee gone?? :?[/COLOR]

Hello my Fury Friend . I'm just having a little change tonight. Snowtiger found this avatar for me. Au natural has been bought out by B &m and the changing the name of the shop.

juicyx;2016732

Hello my Fury Friend . I'm just having a little change tonight. Snowtiger … Hello my Fury Friend . I'm just having a little change tonight. Snowtiger found this avatar for me. Au natural has been bought out by B &m and the changing the name of the shop.

thanks flossy for that! .. bit slow!!

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2016748

thanks flossy for that! .. bit slow!!

sorry was on ebay lol . Looking for bargins x

juicyx;2016758

sorry was on ebay lol . Looking for bargins x

nooo... I meant I was a bit slow!! ... I have had a bad head! :-(

Original Poster

[QUOTE=yellowsticker;2016775]nooo... I meant I was a bit slow!! ... I have had a bad head! :-([/QUOTE

Nothing worse then a bad head. drink plenty of water x and go to bed !:roll:

Original Poster

[COLOR="Magenta"]Speaking of bed . Its bed time. Work in the morning . night hope you feel better tomorrow . Hugs x[/COLOR]

juicyx;2016808

[COLOR="Magenta"]Speaking of bed . Its bed time. Work in the morning . … [COLOR="Magenta"]Speaking of bed . Its bed time. Work in the morning . night hope you feel better tomorrow . Hugs x[/COLOR]

night night .. sleep well.. been on here too much me thinks! lol

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2016816

night night .. sleep well.. been on here too much me thinks! lol

Me to . I'm addicted x:) Night xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.36
      2. One for the mathmeticians2337
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767427
      4. Story of the day1724

See more discussions