Au Naturale Announcement

6 replies
Found 19th May 2008
Went in Aberdeen store today in hope of some last min bargains and asked the date they would actually close. Was told that on Thurs of last week they were taken over by another company and would no longer be CLOSING DOWN !!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Really!! I am waiting for the 75% off closing down sale as promised boo hoo

i went into the solihull branch and was told the same and they were taking down the sale signs and stickers of the already reduced stuff, however the lady did advise me that some stores had been taken over and their name would be changin to home something?? i think and those were the stores that woudl be reducing everything as they would not be allowed to sell au naturel products. the hay barns one in birmingham is one of those stores, but sutton and solihull sare staying as au naturel.

Yeh it was mentioned on here a few wks or so back.

Original Poster

Yes.Tis true Nikki. Was kinda gutted myself but glad they are not closing down .I get lots of bits and bobs from there

skinner7408;2133062

Yes.Tis true Nikki. Was kinda gutted myself but glad they are not closing … Yes.Tis true Nikki. Was kinda gutted myself but glad they are not closing down .I get lots of bits and bobs from there

exactly, but did manage to get some stuff a few weeks ago when they had 50% sale :thumbsup:

suze;2133074

exactly, but did manage to get some stuff a few weeks ago when they had … exactly, but did manage to get some stuff a few weeks ago when they had 50% sale :thumbsup:

Yeh me too and yes I am glad they are not closing:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51452
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions